While ProBit works hard to ensure the security of users' digital assets while trading on the platform, it is the users’ responsibility to ensure the highest level of security for your own ProBit accounts.
Here are some general security advice to follow:
- Activate Two-Factor Authentication (2FA) using OTP or a hardware security key.
- Save your 16 digit recovery code for 2FA well
- Use a different password for your ProBit account from your email address.
- If you received authentication code emails from ProBit when you did not ask for authentication code, it usually means that your account has been hacked.
Change your password for both email and ProBit Accounts. Submit a Report quickly to us.
- Do not allow API access with untrusted services.
- Avoid logging in to your ProBit account from a public computer.
- Never give your password out to any ProBit Staff. ProBit staff will never ask for your password and private keys.
- Never send funds to any ProBit Staff. ProBit staff will never ask for funds.
- Lastly, only refer to our official pages or channels to get information on any event supported by ProBit Exchange. Any other account claiming to be representatives of ProBit should not be trusted. Our admins will never private message you first. The official list of pages and channels are as follows:
- ProBIt Global
- ProBit Korea
- Kakao Talk Chatroom
- ProBit Exchange (English) Telegram
- ProBit Exchange (Korean) Telegram
- ProBit Exchange (Chinese) Telegram
- ProBit Exchange (Indonesian) Telegram
- ProBit Exchange (Russian) Telegram
- ProBit Exchange (Portuguese) Telegram
- ProBit Exchange (French) Telegram
- ProBit Announcements Telegram