1. To set up your 2FA Authenticator App, log in to your ProBit Global account and go to My Page.
To set up and enable 2FA, click on "Enable" beside OTP.
2. ProBit Global supports the use of Google Authenticator. Download Google Authenticator for your smartphone via the links provided and click Next.
3. A 16-digit recovery key will be generated. SAVE THIS CODE! This will be used to recover your 2FA settings. Check the confirmation button and click Next.
4. Once on the next screen, follow the instructions presented in the window. Open the Google Authenticator app that you have downloaded. You can choose to either scan the barcode or type in the OTP recovery code. Click Next.
5. As the last step, you will be prompted to enter your login password, the 16-digit recovery code that you kept earlier, and the OTP code displayed in the app. Click Next after filling out the form.
6. Upon successful input of the code, you will be asked to verify your account via email. Click Verify and you will receive an authentication code in your email. Enter the code and click Submit.
7. Congratulations! You have successfully enabled OTP. A dialog box confirming that the setup was successful will appear.
8. On My Page, you will see the status of the Google Authenticator. In case you need to disable OTP, click the Disable button.
If you have lost or switched to a new device and wish to set up a new 2FA, please follow the guide below: