In case you have issues with withdrawals, please take note of the following:
- Make sure that the withdrawal status has been marked completed. If status remains are “Withdrawal Pending”, please be patient.
- Most blockchains take some time to withdraw. Please only create a customer support ticket if you have not received your withdrawal in 24 hours.
- Once a user initiates a deposit or withdrawal, the process cannot be stopped. If an incorrect address was entered, ProBit will NOT be able to retrieve any lost assets as a result. Please ensure that the correct address has been entered prior to initiating the transaction.
Should you need further assistance, please create a ticket for ProBit Support Team through the Submit a request link. Be as specific as possible so that the team can best assist you. Include the following information:
- ProBit account email address
- Transaction ID
- Name of coin
- Number of coins expected for withdrawal
- Any relevant screenshot
- For withdrawal address, copy and paste the address you would like to deposit the coins too. Make sure to check that its for the same coin
- You may click AVAILABLE BALANCE for the entire balance to be withdrawn, to avoid excess typing
- You may sometimes not be able to withdraw after resetting your password, OTP or other security features