ProBit Exchange (www.probit.com) is glad to announce the listing of ACDC. The ACDC/BTC pairing will be made available for deposit on 11 Jan 2019 and for trading on 17 Jan 2019. The ACDC/USDT pairing will be listed 8 Feb 2019.
Listing Event Details
Duration: 17 Jan – 5 Mar 2019
Total amount: 18,000,000 ACDC
1. Buy/Deposit ACDC, Earn ACDC
Duration: 11 Jan – 5 Mar 2019
6,000,000 ACDC will be distributed to users in proportion to the net purchase/deposit of ACDC by users in this duration.
Net purchase/deposit of ACDC volume is calculated by buying/deposit volume minus selling/withdraw volume in the duration above.
Each account may receive a maximum of 200,000 ACDC in this contest.
Two snapshots will be taken to calculate net purchases / deposits. The first snapshot will be on first minute of listing ACDC/BTC. The second snapshot will be an undisclosed time in March 2019.
2. Trade ACDC, Earn PROB
Duration: 17 Jan – 5 Mar 2019
Users who trade ACDC will receive PROB tokens.
PROB tokens will be equivalent in value to 80% of trading fees incurred.
This is not eligible to users who have paid trading fees in PROB tokens.
This event is only applicable after the official Trade Mining begins at ProBit.
3. Hold PROB, Earn ACDC
Holders of PROB tokens as of 24 Jan 00:00 KST will receive 8,000,000 ACDC split depending on the premium membership levels:
- Holders of ≥ 500 PROB (Premium 1 – Sapphire) receive 600,000 ACDC split equally
- Holders of ≥ 1000 PROB (Premium 2 – Emerald) receive 1,200,000 ACDC split equally
- Holders of ≥ 5000 PROB (Premium 3 – Ruby) receive 1,800,000 ACDC split equally
- Holders of ≥ 10,000 PROB (Premium 4 – Diamond) receive 2,400,000 ACDC split equally
Members will qualify for all the tiers below their membership level. For example, Premium 2 Emerald user will qualify for both Premium 1 and Premium 2 tier rewards.
The rewards will be released between Jan 24 and Jan 31.
4. Be Active, Earn ACDC
Duration: 28 Jan – 5 Mar 2019
A lucky draw will be conducted every Tuesday at 15:00 KST throughout the campaign duration. A total of 2,000,000 ACDC will be shared by all lucky draw winners.
Users who have traded at ProBit Exchange in the past week are eligible for the lucky draw. 20 lucky winners will be chosen every week for a duration of 5 weeks. Each of the 20 winners will receive 20,000 ACDC.
The schedule of event and lucky draw are as follows:
- 1st Week: 28 Jan 0:00 KST (Monday) to 3 Feb 23:59 KST (Sunday); Lucky Draw: 7 Feb 15:00 KST (Thursday)
- 2nd Week: 4 Feb 0:00 KST (Monday) to 10 Feb 23:59 KST (Sunday); Lucky Draw: 12 Feb 15:00 KST (Tuesday)
- 3rd Week: 11 Feb 0:00 KST (Monday) to 17 Feb 23:59 KST (Sunday); Lucky Draw: 19 Feb 15:00 KST (Tuesday)
- 4th Week: 18 Feb 0:00 KST (Monday) to 24 Feb 23:59 KST (Sunday); Lucky Draw: 26 Feb 15:00 KST (Tuesday)
- 5th Week: 25 Feb 0:00 KST (Monday) to 3 Mar 23:59 KST (Sunday); Lucky Draw: 5 Mar 15:00 KST (Tuesday)
5. Best Price, Best Prize
Duration: 13 Feb – 5 Mar 2019
A total of 2,000,000 ACDC will be rewarded to the top 10 traders who purchased ACDC at the highest price from 13 Feb 0:00 KST to 5 Mar 23:59 KST.
1st – 3rd place: 400,000 ACDC each
4th – 6th place: 200,000 ACDC each
7-10th place: 50,000 ACDC each
ProBit Exchange (www.probit.com) is a global coin-to-coin cryptocurrency exchange that receives no listing fees. ProBit Exchange only lists qualified and deserving cryptocurrency projects. ProBit Exchange boasts order matching speed of over 1.5 million orders per second and has a customizable user interface. In addition, ProBit Exchange provides the users with the option of a hardware security key in addition to 2 Factor Authenticator.
VOLT (https://volttech.io/) is a last mile transportation and logistics platform that allows centralized platforms such as Uber, to be developed in a decentralized manner and enables direct delivery through P2P. Uber and other models play a role of Central Control as middlemen and receive a fee of 20% or more. VOLT’s P2P direct deal model is an efficient model that aims to eliminate brokerage fee by lowering direct costs to customers and messengers, to less than 5%, or even in hopes to eliminate completely.