30 Jan 2019 (16:00 KST) to 31 Jan 2019 (04:00 KST) - 1st Pre-Trade Mining Round
31 Jan 2019 (19:00 KST to 23:00 KST) - 2nd Pre-Trade Mining Round
1 Feb 2019 (21:00 KST) - ProBit Token (PROB) Listing
Why Mine PROB?
PROB Holders receive countless of benefits:
1. Multiple Rounds of AIRDROPS
PROB holders will receive 12 rounds of airdrops of coins and tokens to be listed at ProBit in 6 weeks! PROB holders are bound to receive regular airdrops in the future!
Click here to see airdrop schedule.
2. Trading fee discounts
3. Referral Bonus
4. Voting rights and preferential access to new features
Pre-Trade Mining (Round 1)
Trade Mining Championship (Round 1)
Trade miners who participate in Round 1 of the Trade Mining will automatically be eligible for the Trade Mining Championship Round 1.
Winning participants will receive the following prizes based on the number of PROB mined during Round 1 Pre-Trade Mining.
Buyback of the Decade
30% of all trading fees incurred in both Pre-Trade Mining rounds will be used as funds to buyback circulating PROB tokens in 2019.
Pre-Trade Mining (Round 2)
Mining amount for Round 2 will be the same as that for Round 1 (i.e. 1,000,000 PROB). The details will be announced on 30 Jan 2019
Terms & Conditions
- The Pre-Trade Mining price will be fixed at KRW 240 for all six pairs throughout the duration of the Pre-Trade Mining. (i.e. BTC/ETH prices will be pegged against USDT and all transaction fees incurred will be pegged to the BTC & ETH/USDT prices at the start of Pre-Trade Mining, which will be fixed at KRW 240 per PROB)
- The 10-20% referral bonuses from trading fee scheme will be suspended throughout both Rounds 1 & 2 of Pre-Trade Mining.
- The distribution of mined PROB will be given on the next day after each round of mining.
- The planned airdrops should be used as a guide. The date and type of airdrop is subject to change. ProBit Exchange aims to fulfill the planned airdrops to the best of its abilities