Please send an email according to the format below using the email address that was used for ProBit registration. (Make sure that you use the same computer that was initially used for identity confirmation or logging in.)
If you haven't done so, please complete KYC verification as well to expedite the process.
Email subject: 2FA deactivation request
Please send us the following information:
ProBit registered email address
The last amount that was transferred to your ProBit wallet
The last transaction ID that was transferred to your ProBit wallet
1. A screenshot taken from within the destination exchange or platform for the last transaction ID that was transferred to your ProBit wallet. (ProBit wallet screenshots and blockchain explorer screens will not be accepted)
2. A picture of your ID (If you are a Korean citizen, please cover the last seven digits of your ID card's resident registration number).
3. A picture including all of the following:
• your face
• a memo with the current date (example: July 25, 2019) and "2FA deactivation request" written
• your ID (If you are a Korean citizen, please cover the last seven digits of your ID card's resident registration number).