Please send us an email according to the format below using the email address that was used for ProBit Global registration. (Make sure that you use the same computer that was initially used for identity confirmation or logging in.)
Email subject: 2FA deactivation request
ProBit Global registered email address
Phone number (with country code)
The last amount that was transferred to your ProBit wallet
The last transaction ID that was transferred to your ProBit wallet
1. A full-page screenshot taken from within the exchange or platform that was used for one of your most recent transactions that was transferred to your ProBit Global wallet. Please make sure that the TXID/hash is visible.
ProBit wallet, blockchain explorer and email screenshots will not be accepted.
2. A clear, unedited photo of your ID (If you are a Korean citizen, please cover the last seven digits of your ID card's resident registration number).
3. One clear, unedited photo showing all of the following information together.
• your face
• a handwritten note with the current date and "ProBit 2FA deactivation request" phrase written
• your ID (If you are a Korean citizen, please cover the last seven digits of your ID card's resident registration number).