YouTube channel ProBit Exchange: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCXTtmdPZyEQMXBWZligPFeQ/featured
- HOW TO CREATE AN ACCOUNT
- HOW TO VERIFY YOUR IDENTITY (OPTIONAL)
- HOW TO DEPOSIT FUNDS
- HOW TO EXECUTE A TRADE
- HOW TO WITHDRAW TOKENS
- HOW TO JOIN IEO
STEP 1. HOW TO CREATE AN ACCOUNT
- Go to https://www.probit.com/en-us/ and click “Sign Up”
- Fill in the form, check the box and click “REGISTER”
- A pop-up will open. Check the box where it says “I’m not a robot”
- Check your email. A verification code will be sent. Copy and paste the code, click “VERIFY” proceed.
- Click “GO TO LOGIN PAGE” to continue. Enter your email, password and click “LOGIN”. Once again, check “I’m not a robot” to proceed.
STEP 2. HOW TO VERIFY YOUR IDENTITY [OPTIONAL]
- You are now on your ProBit account page “MY PAGE”, and have the option to complete a KYC (“Know Your Customer”) verification process to unlock further exchange features, such as increased daily withdrawal limit, participate in trading competitions and Initial Exchange Offering’s (IEO). Please verify your identity only if you need the extra features. Only try verification once.
- To complete the process, look where it says “Verification (KYC)” and click in the right corner of that section “Verification”. If you prefer to skip KYC, move to STEP 3: How to Deposit Funds on ProBit
- Press “Start submission process” to continue.
- Fill in the “VERIFICATION” form with your personal information, and upload a photo of your ID or passport, as well as a photo of yourself holding the identification document. Click “SUBMIT”.
- Your request is now under review. You will be notified by email with the subject line “ProBit Exchange KYC result” whether your request has been approved. This can take up to a few hours.
- Once approved, log into your ProBit account at https://www.probit.com/. On your “MY PAGE” the status of your KYC will say “Verification Complete”.
STEP 3. HOW TO DEPOSIT FUNDS ON PROBIT
Note: You need to deposit funds into your ProBit account in order to buy and sell tokens. ProBit Exchange does not currently support fiat currencies such as USD or EUR. The following asset pairs can be traded on ProBit Global: BTC, ETH, and USDT. If you don’t hold one of those supported currencies, you will first need to create an account and acquire BTC, ETH, or USDT through LocalBitcoins or any OTC platforms. Once done, come back and continue following these instructions.
- At the top of the navigation bar, click “WALLET” to access your wallet on the ProBit Exchange.
- In the “WALLET” section on the bottom of your screen, you will see details of balances for every coin available for deposits on the ProBit Exchange. You will also see options “DEPOSIT” and “WITHDRAWAL” for each coin.
- Proceed to “DEPOSIT”. Type in the name or symbol, e.g. ETH or BTC of your preferred token you want to deposit. Read the notes in the box labeled “IMPORTANT”. Copy the “Deposit Address” or scan the QR code on the right side of your screen.
- Go to your cryptocurrency wallet or exchange from which you want to send ETH or BTC. Initiate a “Send” or “Transfer” to the ProBit Deposit Address you copied in STEP 3c.
Make sure to send a small test transaction first (e.g 0.01 ETH or 0.001 BTC) to ensure that the deposit succeeds before sending the full amount.
IMPORTANT NOTE: Each asset on ProBit (ETH, BTC, USDT, etc.) has its OWN and INDEPENDENT deposit address. For example, if you are sending BTC to ProBit, make sure to use the BTC deposit address. If you are sending ETH to ProBit, use the ETH deposit address. Please be sure you have the correct address before executing the deposit. If you enter the wrong address, you will lose your funds forever.
It can take up to an hour for ETH, or two hours for BTC, to show up as “Confirmed” in ProBit. This is due to Blockchain congestions and there is nothing ProBit can do to expedite it.
Example: Sending BTC from Coinbase to ProBit BTC deposit address
Example: Sending ETH in the TrustVault app to the ProBit ETH deposit address
- Back in your ProBit account, click “WALLET”. The transfer will appear as “CONFIRMING” until processed, and finally show in the relevant balance section below.
- Another way to view your executed transactions: Go to “WALLET” on top of your navigation bar, and click “Transaction history”.
STEP 4. HOW TO EXECUTE A TRADE
- Once you have deposited sufficient funds into your account to start trading, click “EXCHANGE”.
- You will be directed to the exchange. Take a few minutes to get familiar with the interface of the ProBit trading platform.
- On the left-hand side of the interface you can see all available markets with their trading pairs. In the middle of your screen is the price chart for the selected trading pair. On the right-hand side, below the “ORDER BOOK” and “TRADE FEED” is the order execution section, “BUY” and “SELL”, where you can execute trades.
- For example, if you want to trade the ProBit Token (PROB), search “PROB” or “ProBit Token” in the input field of the market section on the left side of your screen. The price chart will switch to the trading pair PROB/USDT. Go to the order execution section. By default, “LIMIT” is selected.
- Next to where it says “BTC Balance” of the BUY section and “PROB Balance” of the SELL section you can see “GTC” and a small arrow pointing down. When you click that, a drop down menu will open up with four types of limit orders as listed below. Prior to initiating any of these orders, you should have an understanding of each type of order.
- Enter or adjust the price to execute in BTC, and the amount of PROB to buy. The total amount of BTC or USDT to trade will be calculated automatically. Click the BUY button to place your order. In this example, we entered a limit order to buy 100 PROB at a price of 0.00001042 BTC per PROB. The total cost of the order is 0.001042 BTC. Alternatively, you may click on the price you would like to transact on in the order book for it to be automatically reflected as your limit order price & volume.
- Once your order has been placed you will automatically receive updates about your order on the bottom of the left-hand side of the interface. When making a buy order, the price has to match the sell order book orders, and vice versa.
- Your order will appear in “OPEN ORDERS” or “ORDER HISTORY” below the order execution section, depending on order status.
Congratulations! You’ve executed a trade on ProBit.
STEP 5. HOW TO WITHDRAW TOKENS
- Once you are finished trading, you may want to consider withdrawing your tokens to your own personal wallet. This is not compulsory. You may keep your tokens in ProBit for free, forever.
To begin withdrawal process, go to “WALLET”, type in the token name in the input field to see your PROB balance.
- To withdraw the token, go to “WITHDRAWAL” and enter the token’s name in the input field. Next, log into your receiving wallet (e.g. MyEtherWallet or another exchange’s) and copy the receiving token wallet address into ProBit. Enter the amount of tokens you want to send. The withdrawal fee is illustrated below.
IMPORTANT NOTE: Ensure that your wallet address is correct to prevent the loss of your tokens. Do a test transaction with a small amount first.
Press “Withdraw Token”. To finalize the withdrawal, you need to enter a verification code which will be sent to your email address. Copy and paste it to approve the transaction.
- Your withdrawal will be confirmed as follows. Go to your receiving wallet to make sure that your token arrived safely.
Your token is now safely stored in your wallet!
STEP 6. HOW TO JOIN IEO
- Check the main IEO page to locate the specific IEO you are interested in joining.
- The list of accepted currencies will be displayed among PROB, BTC, USDT ETH, XRP along with associated bonuses. You can also use the calculator to see detailed information including the specific amount of bonus tokens that will be rewarded as well as the total price for a specific purchase amount.
- Deposit the specific currency you wish to purchase with (refer to STEP 3. DEPOSIT FUNDS TO PROBIT)
- Complete KYC in order to have IEO tokens distributed to you later. (STEP 2. VERIFY YOUR IDENTITY (You may first purchase the tokens and conduct KYC to have tokens distributed to you after).
- Login and access the specific IEO page of which you have purchased.
- Your IEO balance will be displayed on the page after your purchase is complete.