Event Duration: 4 August 2021, 12:00 KST - 18 August 2021, 12:00 KST
Prize Pool: 1,200,000 FDLS
Event eligibility requirement: A minimum of 100 PROB must be staked in order to be eligible for this event and staked PROB can’t be decreased during the competition duration.
Stake PROB: https://www.probit.com/en-us/stake/PROB
⯈ Trade FDLS, Earn FDLS
A trading competition will be held for FDLS/USDT trading pairs. A total of 1,200,000 FDLS will be distributed to the Top 20 volume traders in this order.
1st place: 74,400 FDLS
2nd place: 72,900 FDLS
3rd place: 71,400 FDLS
4th place: 69,900 FDLS
5th place: 68,400 FDLS
6th place: 66,900 FDlS
7th place: 65,400 FDlS
8th place: 63,900 FDLS
9th place: 62,400 FDLS
10th place: 60,900 FDLS
11th place: 59,400 FDLS
12th place: 57,900 FDLS
13th place: 56,400 FDLS
14th place: 54,900 FDLS
15th place: 53,400 FDLS
16th place: 51,900 FDLS
17th place: 50,400 FDLS
18th place: 48,900 FDLS
19th place: 47,400 FDLS
20th place: 42,900 FDLS
*Earn lower trading fees by staking PROB
Staking PROB will unlock lower trading fees based on your membership level which is determined by how much you stake. Higher PROB staking amounts receive the lowest trading fees so stake your PROB to start enjoying the benefits.
For more on trading fees, please refer here: https://www.probit.com/en-us/trading-fee
- A minimum of 100 PROB must be staked to join all trading competitions.
- Users’ staked PROB can’t be decreased during the competition duration.
- Trading competition rankings will be determined according to the USDT converted total trading volume: (https://support.probit.com/hc/en-us/articles/360039482652-New-changes-regarding-trading-competition-ranking-calculation)
- ProBit Global reserves the right to cancel or amend the event rules with sole discretion.
- ProBit Global reserves the right for final interpretation of the results of these events.
- In the case of a tie, PROB holding amount will be used to determine the winner.