Event Duration: 4 August 2021, 14:00 KST - 18 August 2021, 14:00 KST
Prize Pool: 10,000,000 EPX
Event eligibility requirement: A minimum of 100 PROB must be staked in order to be eligible for this event and staked PROB can’t be decreased during the competition duration.
Stake PROB: https://www.probit.com/en-us/stake/PROB
⯈ Trade EPX, Earn EPX
A trading competition will be held for EPX/USDT, EPX/ETH, EPX/BTC trading pairs. A total of 10,000,000 EPX will be distributed to the Top 20 volume traders in this order.
1st place: 620,000 EPX
2nd place: 607,500 EPX
3rd place: 595,000 EPX
4th place: 582,500 EPX
5th place: 570,000 EPX
6th place: 557,500 EPX
7th place: 545,000 EPX
8th place: 532,500 EPX
9th place: 520,000 EPX
10th place: 507,500 EPX
11th place: 495,000 EPX
12th place: 482,500 EPX
13th place: 470,000 EPX
14th place: 457,500 EPX
15th place: 445,000 EPX
16th place: 432,500 EPX
17th place: 420,000 EPX
18th place: 407,500 EPX
19th place: 395,000 EPX
20th place: 357,500 EPX
*Earn lower trading fees by staking PROB
Staking PROB will unlock lower trading fees based on your membership level which is determined by how much you stake. Higher PROB staking amounts receive the lowest trading fees so stake your PROB to start enjoying the benefits.
For more on trading fees, please refer here: https://www.probit.com/en-us/trading-fee
- A minimum of 100 PROB must be staked to join all trading competitions.
- Users’ staked PROB can’t be decreased during the competition duration.
- Trading competition rankings will be determined according to the USDT converted total trading volume: (https://support.probit.com/hc/en-us/articles/360039482652-New-changes-regarding-trading-competition-ranking-calculation)
- ProBit Global reserves the right to cancel or amend the event rules with sole discretion.
- ProBit Global reserves the right for final interpretation of the results of these events.
- In the case of a tie, PROB holding amount will be used to determine the winner.