Event Duration: 10 September 2021, 03:00 UTC - 23 September 2021, 03:00 UTC
Prize Pool: 70,000 MINTYS
Event eligibility requirement: A minimum of 100 PROB must be staked in order to be eligible for this event and staked PROB can’t be decreased during the competition duration.
Stake PROB: https://www.probit.com/en-us/stake/PROB
⯈ Trade MINTYS, Earn MINTYS
A trading competition will be held for MINTYS/ETH, MINTYS/USDT trading pairs. A total of 70,000 MINTYS will be distributed to the Top 20 volume traders in this order.
1st place: 4,340 MINTYS
2nd place: 4,252.5 MINTYS
3rd place: 4,165 MINTYS
4th place: 4,007.5 MINTYS
5th place: 3,990 MINTYS
6th place: 3,902.5 MINTYS
7th place: 3,815 MINTYS
8th place: 3,727.5 MINTYS
9th place: 3,640 MINTYS
10th place: 3,552.5 MINTYS
11th place: 3,465 MINTYS
12th place: 3,377.5 MINTYS
13th place: 3,290 MINTYS
14th place: 3,202.5 MINTYS
15th place: 3,115 MINTYS
16th place: 3,027.5 MINTYS
17th place: 2,940 MINTYS
18th place: 2,852.5 MINTYS
19th place: 2,765 MINTYS
20th place: 2,502.5 MINTYS
*Earn lower trading fees by staking PROB
Staking PROB will unlock lower trading fees based on your membership level which is determined by how much you stake. Higher PROB staking amounts receive the lowest trading fees so stake your PROB to start enjoying the benefits.
For more on trading fees, please refer here: https://www.probit.com/en-us/trading-fee
- A minimum of 100 PROB must be staked to join all trading competitions.
- Users’ staked PROB can’t be decreased during the competition duration.
- Trading competition rankings will be determined according to the USDT converted total trading volume: (https://support.probit.com/hc/en-us/articles/360039482652-New-changes-regarding-trading-competition-ranking-calculation)
- ProBit Global reserves the right to cancel or amend the event rules with sole discretion.
- ProBit Global reserves the right for final interpretation of the results of these events.
- In the case of a tie, PROB holding amount will be used to determine the winner.