Event Duration: 10 September 2021, 03:00 UTC - 25 September 2021, 03:00 UTC
Prize Pool: 150,000 ETL
Event eligibility requirement: A minimum of 100 PROB must be staked in order to be eligible for this event and staked PROB can’t be decreased during the competition duration.
Stake PROB: https://www.probit.com/en-us/stake/PROB
⯈ Trade ETL, Earn ETL
A trading competition will be held for ETL/ETH, ETL/USDT trading pairs. A total of 150,000 ETL will be distributed to the Top 20 volume traders in this order.
1st place: 9,300 ETL
2nd place: 9,112.5 ETL
3rd place: 8,925 ETL
4th place: 8,737.5 ETL
5th place: 8,550 ETL
6th place: 8,362.5 ETL
7th place: 8,175 ETL
8th place: 7,987.5 ETL
9th place: 7,800 ETL
10th place: 7,612.5 ETL
11th place: 7,425 ETL
12th place: 7,237.5 ETL
13th place: 7,050 ETL
14th place: 6,862.5 ETL
15th place: 6,675 ETL
16th place: 6,487.5 ETL
17th place: 6,300 ETL
18th place: 6,112.5 ETL
19th place: 5,925 ETL
20th place: 5,362.5 ETL
*Earn lower trading fees by staking PROB
Staking PROB will unlock lower trading fees based on your membership level which is determined by how much you stake. Higher PROB staking amounts receive the lowest trading fees so stake your PROB to start enjoying the benefits.
For more on trading fees, please refer here: https://www.probit.com/en-us/trading-fee
- A minimum of 100 PROB must be staked to join all trading competitions.
- Users’ staked PROB can’t be decreased during the competition duration.
- Trading competition rankings will be determined according to the USDT converted total trading volume: (https://support.probit.com/hc/en-us/articles/360039482652-New-changes-regarding-trading-competition-ranking-calculation)
- ProBit Global reserves the right to cancel or amend the event rules with sole discretion.
- ProBit Global reserves the right for final interpretation of the results of these events.
- In the case of a tie, PROB holding amount will be used to determine the winner.