Event Duration: 15 November 2021, 08:00 UTC - 29 November 2021, 08:00 UTC
Prize Pool: 44,015 KPHI
Event eligibility requirement: A minimum of 100 PROB must be staked in order to be eligible for this event and staked PROB can’t be decreased during the competition duration.
Stake PROB: https://www.probit.com/en-us/stake/PROB
⯈ Trade KPHI, Earn KPHI
A trading competition will be held for KPHI/USDT trading pairs. A total of 44,015 KPHI will be distributed to the Top 20 volume traders in this order.
1st place: 2,728.93 KPHI
2nd place: 2,673.91 KPHI
3rd place: 2,618.89 KPHI
4th place: 2,563.87 KPHI
5th place: 2,508.85 KPHI
6th place: 2,453.83 KPHI
7th place: 2,398.81 KPHI
8th place: 2,343.79 KPHI
9th place: 2,288.78 KPHI
10th place: 2,233.76 KPHI
11th place: 2,178.74 KPHI
12th place: 2,123.72 KPHI
13th place: 2,068.70 KPHI
14th place: 2,013.68 KPHI
15th place: 1,958.66 KPHI
16th place: 1,903.64 KPHI
17th place: 1,848.63 KPHI
18th place: 1,793.61 KPHI
19th place: 1,738.59 KPHI
20th place: 1,573.53 KPHI
*Earn lower trading fees by staking PROB
Staking PROB will unlock lower trading fees based on your membership level which is determined by how much you stake. Higher PROB staking amounts receive the lowest trading fees so stake your PROB to start enjoying the benefits.
For more on trading fees, please refer here: https://www.probit.com/en-us/trading-fee
- A minimum of 100 PROB must be staked to join all trading competitions.
- Users’ staked PROB can’t be decreased during the competition duration.
- Trading competition rankings will be determined according to the USDT converted total trading volume: (https://support.probit.com/hc/en-us/articles/360039482652-New-changes-regarding-trading-competition-ranking-calculation)
- ProBit Global reserves the right to cancel or amend the event rules with sole discretion.
- ProBit Global reserves the right for final interpretation of the results of these events.
- In the case of a tie, PROB holding amount will be used to determine the winner.