Event Duration: 10 January 2022, 08:00 UTC - 25 January 2022, 03:00 UTC
Prize Pool: 189,000 TR3
Event eligibility requirement: A minimum of 100 PROB must be staked in order to be eligible for this event and staked PROB can’t be decreased during the competition duration.
Stake PROB: https://www.probit.com/en-us/stake/PROB
⯈ Trade TR3, Earn TR3
A trading competition will be held for TR3/USDT, TR3/BTC trading pairs. A total of 189,000 TR3 will be distributed to the Top 20 volume traders in this order.
1st place: 11,718.00 TR3
2nd place: 11,481.75 TR3
3rd place: 11,245.50 TR3
4th place: 11,009.25 TR3
5th place: 10,773.00 TR3
6th place: 10,536.75 TR3
7th place: 10,300.50 TR3
8th place: 10,064.25 TR3
9th place: 9,828.00 TR3
10th place: 9,591.75 TR3
11th place: 9,355.50 TR3
12th place: 9,119.25 TR3
13th place: 8,883.00 TR3
14th place: 8,646.75 TR3
15th place: 8,410.50 TR3
16th place: 8,174.25 TR3
17th place: 7,938.00 TR3
18th place: 7,701.75 TR3
19th place: 7,465.50 TR3
20th place: 6,756.75 TR3
*Earn lower trading fees by staking PROB
Staking PROB will unlock lower trading fees based on your membership level which is determined by how much you stake. Higher PROB staking amounts receive the lowest trading fees so stake your PROB to start enjoying the benefits.
For more on trading fees, please refer here: https://www.probit.com/en-us/trading-fee
- A minimum of 100 PROB must be staked to join all trading competitions.
- Users’ staked PROB can’t be decreased during the competition duration.
- Trading competition rankings will be determined according to the USDT converted total trading volume: (https://support.probit.com/hc/en-us/articles/360039482652-New-changes-regarding-trading-competition-ranking-calculation)
- ProBit Global reserves the right to cancel or amend the event rules with sole discretion.
- ProBit Global reserves the right for final interpretation of the results of these events.
- In the case of a tie, PROB holding amount will be used to determine the winner.