Event Duration: 14 January 2022, 08:00 UTC - 28 January 2022, 08:00 UTC
Prize Pool: 2,000 EVU
Event eligibility requirement: A minimum of 100 PROB must be staked in order to be eligible for this event and staked PROB can’t be decreased during the competition duration.
Stake PROB: https://www.probit.com/en-us/stake/PROB
⯈ Trade EVU, Earn EVU
A trading competition will be held for EVU/USDT and EVU/BTC trading pairs. A total of 2,000 EVU will be distributed to the Top 20 volume traders in this order.
1st place: 124 EVU
2nd place: 121.5 EVU
3rd place: 119 EVU
4th place: 116.5 EVU
5th place: 114 EVU
6th place: 111.5 EVU
7th place: 109 EVU
8th place: 106.5 EVU
9th place: 104 EVU
10th place: 101.5 EVU
11th place: 99 EVU
12th place: 96.5 EVU
13th place: 94 EVU
14th place: 91.5 EVU
15th place: 89 EVU
16th place: 86.5 EVU
17th place: 84 EVU
18th place: 81.5 EVU
19th place: 79 EVU
20th place: 71.5 EVU
*Earn lower trading fees by staking PROB
Staking PROB will unlock lower trading fees based on your membership level which is determined by how much you stake. Higher PROB staking amounts receive the lowest trading fees so stake your PROB to start enjoying the benefits.
For more on trading fees, please refer here: https://www.probit.com/en-us/trading-fee
- A minimum of 100 PROB must be staked to join all trading competitions.
- Users’ staked PROB can’t be decreased during the competition duration.
- Trading competition rankings will be determined according to the USDT converted total trading volume: (https://support.probit.com/hc/en-us/articles/360039482652-New-changes-regarding-trading-competition-ranking-calculation)
- ProBit Global reserves the right to cancel or amend the event rules with sole discretion.
- ProBit Global reserves the right for final interpretation of the results of these events.
- In the case of a tie, PROB holding amount will be used to determine the winner.