Event Duration: 10 April 2020 (Friday), 15:00 KST - 23 April 2020 (Thursday) 23:00 KST
Prize Pool: 17,660 XSPEC
⯈ Trade XSPEC, Earn XSPEC
A trading competition will be held for the XSPEC/BTC trading pair. A total of 17,660 XSPEC will be distributed to the Top 20 volume traders in this order.
1st place: 2,804.41 XSPEC
2nd place: 2,451.21 XSPEC
3rd place: 2,098.01 XSPEC
4th place: 1,744.81 XSPEC
5th place: 1,568.21 XSPEC
6th place: 1,391.61XSPEC
7th place: 1,215.01 XSPEC
8th place: 1,038.41 XSPEC
9th place: 861.81 XSPEC
10th place: 685.21 XSPEC
11th place: 508.61 XSPEC
12th place: 332.01 XSPEC
13th place: 173.07 XSPEC
14th place: 155.41 XSPEC
15th place: 155.41 XSPEC
16th place: 134.22 XSPEC
17th place: 113.02 XSPEC
18th place: 95.36 XSPEC
19th place: 77.70 XSPEC
20th place: 56.51 XSPEC
*Earn lower trading fees by staking PROB
Staking PROB will unlock lower trading fees based on your membership level which is determined by how much you stake. Higher PROB staking amounts receive the lowest trading fees so stake your PROB to start enjoying the benefits.
For more on trading fees, please refer here: https://www.probit.com/en-us/trading-fee
- A minimum of 100 PROB must be staked to join all trading competitions.
- Users’ staked PROB can’t be decreased during the competition duration.
- Trading competition rankings will be determined according to the USDT converted total trading volume: (https://support.probit.com/hc/en-us/articles/360039482652-New-changes-regarding-trading-competition-ranking-calculation)
- ProBit Exchange reserves the right to cancel or amend the event rules with sole discretion.
- ProBit Exchange reserves the right for final interpretation of the results of these events.
- In the case of a tie, PROB holding amount will be used to determine the winner.