Event Duration: April 20, 2020, 17:00 KST - April 30,2020 23:59 KST
Distribution date: within 1 week after event conclusion
The Top 11 accounts with the highest net purchase meeting the minimum purchase requirements listed below within the event duration will be rewarded with the following gifts:
11 Free Masternode for 6 months
Minimum purchase: 10,000 EDI
⯈Buy EDI, Earn A Free MasterNode
The top 11 Traders with the highest net purchase with a minimum purchased amount of 10,000 EDI will receive a free masternode each.
- The net purchase of EDI volume is calculated by buying volume minus selling volume in the duration above.
- A minimum of 10,000 EDI must be purchased during the event duration to be eligible.
⯈ Introduction Initial Network Operator Offering( https://freighttrust.com/)
Bootstrapping the network from private-use to a permission federated network.
Freight Trust Network runs on Hyperledger Besu, the Enterprise client for Ethereum. Find out more about Besu here: https://besu.hyperledger.org/en/latest/
Normal Master Node Payment Scheme
See the entire list including regions, epochs, and payouts: https://freight.page.link/nodes
Allocated for the Network Launch Event
Payout good for 6 months + All Cloud Services paid by Freight Trust!
Calculating your payout: [ cost of running server ] * [ payout number ]
Example Payout: 1,000 * 1.05 = 1,050 = $50 Monthly Payout
⯈ Master Node Requirements
⯈Freight Trust Documentation
⯈Terms & Conditions:
- FREIGHT TRUST will cover the cost of AWS hosting fees only for services rendered to the network
- The user must hold $EDI in order to be eligible for rewards
- The user must purchase $EDI within the event period to be eligible.
- The user must not be from the following countries: Iran, Syria, North Korea, Sudan, Cuba, Venezuela or be designated or sanctioned individual by the united states department of treasury
- Payments are made either in USD or EDI, depending on market conditions
- Users may not resale the allocated spot to a 3rd party.
- Pooling or Delegated/Proxy Nodes are allowed on a first-come, first-served basis.
- FREIGHT TRUST reserves the right to request personal information from the winners of the ‘event’ for public charge and tax purposes. In the event that the winners are not willing or unable to provide their personal information, winnings will be canceled.
- The announcement date and gift distribution date may be subject to change as per the usual circumstances of ProBit Exchange.
- The event date may be subject to change or canceled as per the usual circumstances of FREIGHT TRUST and ProBit Exchange without notice.