Due to the large volume of questions we are receiving regarding depositing WBX on ProBit Exchange, we have compiled the relevant information to assist users.
- The full amount of my deposit is not reflected in my balance
There is a deposit fee (up to 3% maximum) for depositing WBX on ProBit Exchange.
- Why is there a deposit fee?
WBX will incur network fees in proportion to the amount transferred. Due to this network fee, ProBit Exchange is charging a deposit fee as part of a policy that was enacted in accordance with the wishes of the WBX team.
- How was the commission rate for deposits and withdrawals determined?
The above figure is the rate when taking both network fees and system operations applied by the WBX team into consideration.
- The amount of money withdrawn is different from the amount I requested.
WBX will incur network fees in proportion to the amount transferred. Because network fees are incurred, it is difficult to assess the exact transfer amount.
- WBX deposits will incur a deposit fee. For accurate figures, please refer to the deposit & withdrawal fee page and take note of the messages on the deposit screen.
- Deposit fees will be charged for network fees. The deposit fee policy has been discussed with the WBX team.
- There may be a difference between the requested quantity and the actual transmission quantity at the time of withdrawal. The quantity is slightly deducted due to network fees.