If you are trying to complete verification on Nice and are unable to do so due to popup notifications, please refer below for instructions on how to block popups according to your specific browser.
1. Chrome (PC)
1) Open the Chrome browser.
2) Click settings in the upper right corner.
3) Click the "privacy and security" tab.
4) Click pop-ups and redirects.
5) Adjust the settings between blocked and allowed at the top.
1) Click on Safari and then select preferences.
2) Click on the website tab.
3) Select the popup window on the left side.
4) Click on the visiting other websites dropdown menu on the bottom right.
5) Click on allow.
1) Click on the settings icon to the bottom right on the browser.
2) Click internet options.
3) Click on the privacy tab.
4) Check the box next to allow popup blocker.
5) Click on confirm.
1) Open Microsoft Edge and click on settings and more- settings- privacy and security.
2) Scroll down until you see security.
3) Switch popup blocking to on.
*If the popup blocking notification appears when connecting to a website, please enable always allow popups for this site.