Event Duration: 26 May 2020 (Tuesday), 12:00 KST - 7 June 2020 (Sunday) 23:00 KST
Prize Pool: 20,000 ILC
Event eligibility requirement: A minimum of 100 PROB must be staked in order to be eligible for this event and staked PROB can’t be decreased during the competition duration.
Stake PROB: https://www.probit.com/en-us/stake/PROB
⯈ Trade ILC, Earn ILC
A trading competition will be held for the ILC/KRW, ILC/BTC trading pairs. A total of 20,000 ILC will be distributed to the Top 10 volume traders in this order.
1st place: 4,500 ILC
2nd place: 4,000 ILC
3rd place: 3,500 ILC
4th place: 2,500 ILC
5th place: 2,000 ILC
6th place: 1,500 ILC
7th place: 1,000 ILC
8th place: 500 ILC
9th place: 300 ILC
10th place: 200 ILC
*Earn lower trading fees by staking PROB
Staking PROB will unlock lower trading fees based on your membership level which is determined by how much you stake. Higher PROB staking amounts receive the lowest trading fees so stake your PROB to start enjoying the benefits.
For more on trading fees, please refer here: https://www.probit.com/en-us/trading-fee
- A minimum of 100 PROB must be staked to join all trading competitions.
- Users’ staked PROB can’t be decreased during the competition duration.
- Trading competition rankings will be determined according to the USDT converted total trading volume: (https://support.probit.com/hc/en-us/articles/360039482652-New-changes-regarding-trading-competition-ranking-calculation)
- ProBit Exchange reserves the right to cancel or amend the event rules with sole discretion.
- ProBit Exchange reserves the right for final interpretation of the results of these events.
- In the case of a tie, PROB holding amount will be used to determine the winner.