🔸 What is KYC?
KYC is a process that is used to verify your personal information.
KYC STEP 1: Email verification
KYC STEP 2: Identity verification
Completing KYC STEP 2 allows users to enjoy unrestricted access to ProBit Global and its services, while having an additional layer of security for themselves and their assets.
ProBit Global is committed to the safety of its users by complying with financial regulations including anti-money laundering (AML). Know Your Customer (KYC) is a component of AML in which user identities are verified for due diligence.
🔸 Do I need KYC to use ProBit Global?
Starting from November 30, 2021, 0:00 UTC, users are required to have completed KYC2 to deposit, place new orders, stake, join IEOs and Exclusives.
🔸 What Features will be Enabled When I Complete KYC STEP 2?
Starting from November 30, 2021, 0:00 UTC, users who have completed KYC STEP 2 will have unrestricted access to the following:
*Withdrawal limit can be increased to $100,000 for KYC-verified accounts maintaining 2FA activation for a minimum of 7 days.
🔸 Is my Country Eligible to Complete KYC?
Please note that citizens of the following countries will be unable to complete KYC:
- Burkina Faso
- Cayman Islands
- North Korea
- South Sudan
- Sri Lanka
- Trinidad and Tobago
🔸 How to Complete KYC for ProBit Global
- Log in to your ProBit Exchange account in ProBit Global (Make sure it is www.probit.com/…)
- Click on My Page and you will see Verification. STEP # refers to your KYC verification level, STEP 1 refers to unverified accounts while STEP 2 means KYC verification has been completed.
- Press the Start submission process button to continue.
- Fill in your personal information, and upload the required documents such as a photo of your ID or passport, as well as a photo of yourself holding the identification document. Note that there is a maximum 3MB size limit for uploaded documents.
Once all the information and documents are uploaded, click SUBMIT. Congratulations, you have completed your KYC verification!
- Your request will be reviewed and we will notify you by email whether your KYC application has been approved or declined.
- Once approved, check “MY PAGE” and your KYC status will show “Verification Complete”.