🔸 What is KYC?
KYC is a process that is used to verify your personal information and is needed for features such as withdrawing IEO tokens and completing KRW fiat transactions (KRW is exclusively for Korean citizens).
🔸 Do I need KYC to use ProBit Exchange?
You can still deposit, withdraw (except KRW), and trade without completing KYC verification.
🔸 What is the Difference Between KYC of ProBit Global & ProBit Korea?
- On ProBit Global, users can complete only up to KYC Level 2.
- On ProBit Korea, users can complete up to KYC Level 4.
*Please note that KYC on ProBit Korea is exclusively for Korean citizens due to the Korean passport requirement. Other users will need to apply on ProBit Global.
🔸 What Features will be Enabled When I Complete KYC?
- KRW Withdrawals (for Korean Citizens only)
KYC Level 4 is required when withdrawing Korean won (KRW) fiat currency.
- Withdrawing Tokens Bought from IEO
KYC is one of the requirements to withdraw the tokens bought during any IEO at ProBit.
- Increased 24-Hour Withdrawal Limit
KYC verification is one of the requirements if you would like to increase your daily withdrawal limit from the standard $10,000 up to $100,000:
🔸 Is my Country Eligible to Complete KYC?
Please note that citizens of the following countries will be unable to complete KYC:
- Iran, Islamic Republic of
- North Macedonia, Republic of
- North Korea
- Sri Lanka
- The United States of America
- United States
🔸 How to Complete KYC
- Log in to your ProBit Exchange account.
- Click on My Page and you will see Verification. STEP refers to your KYC verification level, STEP 1 refers to unverified accounts while STEP 2 means KYC verification has been completed.
- Press the Start submission process button to continue.
- Fill in your personal information, and upload the required documents such as a photo of your ID or passport, as well as a photo of yourself holding the identification document. Note that there is a maximum 3MB size limit for uploaded documents. Once all the information and documents are uploaded, click SUBMIT. Congratulations, you have completed your KYC verification!
- Your request will be reviewed and we will notify you by email whether your KYC application has been approved or declined.
- Once approved check “MY PAGE” and your KYC status will show “Verification Complete”.