🔸 What is KYC?
KYC is a process that is used to verify your personal information and is needed for features such as withdrawing IEO tokens and increasing 24-hour withdrawal limits.
🔸 Do I need KYC to use ProBit Global?
You can still deposit, withdraw, and trade without completing KYC verification.
🔸 What Features will be Enabled When I Complete KYC?
- Withdrawing Tokens Bought from IEO
KYC is one of the requirements to withdraw the tokens bought from any IEO at ProBit.
- Increased 24-Hour Withdrawal Limit
KYC verification is one of the requirements if you would like to increase your daily withdrawal limit from the standard $10,000 up to $100,000:
🔸 Is my Country Eligible to Complete KYC?
Please note that citizens of the following countries will be unable to complete KYC:
- Iran, Islamic Republic of
- North Korea
- North Macedonia, Republic of
- Sri Lanka
- The United States of America
- United States
🔸 How to Complete KYC for ProBit Global
1. Log in to your ProBit Exchange account in ProBit Global (Make sure it is www.probit.com/…)
2. Click on My Page and you will see Verification. STEP # refers to your KYC verification level, STEP 1 refers to unverified accounts while STEP 2 means KYC verification has been completed.
3. Press the Start submission process button to continue.
4. Fill in your personal information, and upload the required documents such as a photo of your ID or passport, as well as a photo of yourself holding the identification document. Note that there is a maximum 3MB size limit for uploaded documents.
Once all the information and documents are uploaded, click SUBMIT. Congratulations, you have completed your KYC verification!
5. Your request will be reviewed and we will notify you by email whether your KYC application has been approved or declined.
6. Once approved, check “MY PAGE” and your KYC status will show “Verification Complete”.