🔸 What is KYC?
KYC is a process that is used to verify your personal information and is needed for features such as withdrawing IEO tokens and increasing 24-hour withdrawal limits.
🔸 Do I need KYC to use ProBit Global?
You can still deposit, withdraw, and trade without completing KYC verification.
🔸 What Features will be Enabled When I Complete KYC?
- Withdrawing Tokens Bought from IEO
KYC is one of the requirements to withdraw the tokens bought from any IEO at ProBit.
- Increased 24-Hour Withdrawal Limit
KYC verification is one of the requirements if you would like to increase your daily withdrawal limit from the standard $10,000 up to $100,000:
*Daily withdrawal limit will be reduced to $2,000 starting on September 27, 2021, 0:00 UTC*
🔸 Is my Country Eligible to Complete KYC?
Please note that citizens of the following countries will be unable to complete KYC:
- Iran, Islamic Republic of
- North Korea
- North Macedonia, Republic of
- Sri Lanka
- The United States of America
- United States
🔸 How to Complete KYC for ProBit Global
- Log in to your ProBit Exchange account in ProBit Global (Make sure it is www.probit.com/…)
- Click on My Page and you will see Verification. STEP # refers to your KYC verification level, STEP 1 refers to unverified accounts while STEP 2 means KYC verification has been completed.
- Press the Start submission process button to continue.
- Fill in your personal information, and upload the required documents such as a photo of your ID or passport, as well as a photo of yourself holding the identification document. Note that there is a maximum 3MB size limit for uploaded documents.
Once all the information and documents are uploaded, click SUBMIT. Congratulations, you have completed your KYC verification!
- Your request will be reviewed and we will notify you by email whether your KYC application has been approved or declined.
- Once approved, check “MY PAGE” and your KYC status will show “Verification Complete”.