When you made your 2FA settings on ProBit, you had to save a 16 recovery code. If you have the 16 digit code, click here. The 6 digit code produced on the new OTP Authenticator will be correct.
If you have lost the 16 alpha-numeric code that you were supposed to save, the process of recovery will take 14 working days.
Please note that you only have to send a Support 1 request. The request system is FIFO (first in first out).
If you send a follow-up email to customer support, you automatically go to the back of the queue, increasing your waiting time.
1. In the ProBit Homepage, go to Support and click Contact Us.
2. After selecting Contact as a guest on the next screen, fill out the Submit a Request form. Please make sure to indicate the following:
- Email used to sign up at ProBit
- Phone number
- Date when you last deposited to ProBit wallet, Coin name, Amount and Transaction ID
- If you haven’t deposited any coin, please indicate that you have not deposited any coin in the form.
Please also attach the following files:
A full-page screenshot taken from within the exchange or platform that was used for one of your most recent transactions that was transferred to your ProBit Global wallet. Please make sure that the TXID/hash is visible.
* ProBit wallet, blockchain explorer, email screenshots will not be accepted
- Photocopy of ID card (e.g. passport, driver’s license)
- A selfie showing your face while holding your ID card with a note that says:
“Application date: YYYY.MM.DD, ProBit 2FA deactivation request"
“Application date: 2020.05.10, ProBit 2FA deactivation request"
It may take 7 business days to review your documents. If any of the documents can not be verified, additional documents might be requested.