Event duration: 20 May 2020, 18:00 KST - 15 July 2020, 18:00 KST
Total rewards: 175,400 TORM
Event eligibility requirements:
- A minimum of 100 PROB must be staked in order to be eligible for this event and staked PROB can’t be decreased during the competition duration.
- A minimum net purchase of 1,000 TORM during the event duration is required in order to be eligible.
Stake PROB: https://www.probit.com/en-us/stake/PROB
⯈ Buy TORM, Earn TORM
The Top 10 accounts with the highest net purchase of TORM within the event duration will be rewarded with a total of 175,400 TORM during the event duration.
1st place: 100,000 TORM
2nd place: 50,000 TORM
3rd place: 10,000 TORM
4th place: 5,000 TORM
5th place: 4,000 TORM
6th place: 2,500 TORM
7th place: 1,500 TORM
8th place: 1,000 TORM
9th place: 1,000 TORM
10th place: 400 TORM
*Earn lower trading fees by staking PROB
Staking PROB will unlock lower trading fees based on your membership level which is determined by how much you stake. Higher PROB staking amounts receive the lowest trading fees so stake your PROB to start enjoying the benefits.
For more on trading fees, please refer here: https://www.probit.com/en-us/trading-fee
- TORM net purchase volume: Buying volume - selling volume - withdrawal volume during the duration above
- A minimum trading volume of 1,000 TORM during the event duration is required in order to be eligible.
- A minimum of 100 PROB must be staked in order to be eligible. Users’ staked PROB can’t be decreased during the competition duration.
- ProBit Exchange reserves the right to cancel or amend the event rules with sole discretion.
- ProBit Exchange reserves the right for final interpretation of the results of these events.
- In the case of a tie, PROB holding amount will be used to determine the winner.