Tron (TRX) Automatic Holding Campaign; Up to 6% p.a.
Event duration: 28 May 2020, Thursday 17:00 KST
Annualized rewards: Up to 6% per annum in TRX; Variable
Lockup period: None
How to start earning: Deposit TRX into ProBit Global or Korea Wallet.
How to stop earnings: Withdraw TRX or sell TRX
Rewards distribution: Daily, after 24 hours elapsed
Minimum rewards per day: 0.00000001 TRX
Maximum holding allocation at any time: unlimited
Maximum holding allocation over time: unlimited
Check your distribution here:
⯈ Hold TRX, Earn TRX
Users holding TRX on ProBit Exchange will receive daily TRX rewards at up to 6% per annum rate. This is automatic and no user action is required.
⯈ Terms & Conditions
- The TRX automatic holding campaign will be available until further notice.
- Automatic holding rewards will be distributed on a daily basis, as long as the user has held sufficient TRX in ProBit for more than 24 hours
- Snapshot of TRX Total Balance in users’ account is taken at 00:00 KST every day
- Reward distribution will happen automatically within 24 hours of the snapshot. Please do not create any customer support requests for this matter as the system is automated.
- Total Balance of TRX is used for calculation of Holding Rewards. This means that all TRX within open orders are included during the time of the snapshot unless the TRX in question has been traded away.
- The per annum rate of “up to 6%” is merely an expected rate and should be treated as a guideline. Actual effective rewards rate may be more than the expected rate. The rate will never be negative.
- The campaign rules and dates are subject to change, and the automatic holding campaign can be canceled under certain circumstances by ProBit Exchange and the TRX team without further notice.
- ProBit Exchange reserves the right of final interpretation of the rules for the TRX automatic holding campaign.
- Rewards from the holding campaign can be delayed due to blockchain network conditions. If rewards are not received as a result, they will be sent during the next distribution schedule along with any other applicable rewards.