Event Duration: 7 July 2020 (Tuesday), 15:00 KST - 20 July 2020 (Monday) 23:00 KST
Prize Pool: 350,000 INRTOKEN
Event eligibility requirement: A minimum of 100 PROB must be staked in order to be eligible for this event and staked PROB can’t be decreased during the competition duration.
Stake PROB: https://www.probit.com/en-us/stake/PROB
⯈ Trade INRTOKEN, Earn INRTOKEN
A trading competition will be held for the INRTOKEN/BTC trading pair. A total of 350,000 INRTOKEN will be distributed to the Top 10 volume traders in this order.
1st place: 78,750 INRTOKEN
2nd place: 70,000 INRTOKEN
3rd place: 61,250 INRTOKEN
4th place: 43,750 INRTOKEN
5th place: 35,000 INRTOKEN
6th place: 26,250 INRTOKEN
7th place: 17,500 INRTOKEN
8th place: 8,750 INRTOKEN
9th place: 5,250 INRTOKEN
10th place: 3,500 INRTOKEN
*Earn lower trading fees by staking PROB
Staking PROB will unlock lower trading fees based on your membership level which is determined by how much you stake. Higher PROB staking amounts receive the lowest trading fees so stake your PROB to start enjoying the benefits.
For more on trading fees, please refer here: https://www.probit.com/en-us/trading-fee
- A minimum of 100 PROB must be staked to join all trading competitions.
- Users’ staked PROB can’t be decreased during the competition duration.
- Trading competition rankings will be determined according to the USDT converted total trading volume: (https://support.probit.com/hc/en-us/articles/360039482652-New-changes-regarding-trading-competition-ranking-calculation)
- ProBit Exchange reserves the right to cancel or amend the event rules with sole discretion.
- ProBit Exchange reserves the right for final interpretation of the results of these events.
- In the case of a tie, PROB holding amount will be used to determine the winner.