Event Duration: 27 Jul 2020 (Monday), 15:00 KST - 9 Aug 2020 (Sunday) 23:00 KST
Prize Pool: 100,000 XXA + Special Prize Pool
Event eligibility requirement: A minimum of 100 PROB must be staked in order to be eligible for this event and staked PROB can’t be decreased during the competition duration.
Stake PROB: https://www.probit.com/en-us/stake/PROB
⯈ 1. Trade XXA, Earn XXA
A trading competition will be held for the XXA/USDT, XXA/BTC trading pairs. A total of 100,000 XXA will be distributed to the Top 10 volume traders in this order.
1st place: 22,500 XXA
2nd place: 20,000 XXA
3rd place: 17,500 XXA
4th place: 12,500 XXA
5th place: 10,000 XXA
6th place: 7,500 XXA
7th place: 5,000 XXA
8th place: 2,500 XXA
9th place: 1,500 XXA
10th place: 1,000 XXA
⯈ 2. Special Prizes for all Participants!
Special Prize is divided equally among all the eligible participants.
NOTE for Special Prize Winners:
- Special Prize is divided equally among all the eligible participants.
- Eligible Special Prize Winners must have a minimum XXA trading volume of 150,000 USDT within the event duration.
- *Special Prize Pool is computed as 5% of the average of the top 3 trading volumes on the leaderboard, capped at a maximum of 100,000 XXA worth.
- Example: If the trading volume of the top 3 eligible winners are 150,000 USDT, 200,000 USDT and 300,000 USDT, the Special Prize Pool is 10,833.33 USDT (Computed as: 5% * ((150,000+200,000+300,000)/3) )
*Earn lower trading fees by staking PROB
Staking PROB will unlock lower trading fees based on your membership level which is determined by how much you stake. Higher PROB staking amounts receive the lowest trading fees so stake your PROB to start enjoying the benefits.
For more on trading fees, please refer here: https://www.probit.com/en-us/trading-fee
- A minimum of 100 PROB must be staked to join all trading competitions.
- Users’ staked PROB can’t be decreased during the competition duration.
- Trading competition rankings will be determined according to the USDT converted total trading volume: (https://support.probit.com/hc/en-us/articles/360039482652-New-changes-regarding-trading-competition-ranking-calculation)
- ProBit Exchange reserves the right to cancel or amend the event rules with sole discretion.
- ProBit Exchange reserves the right for final interpretation of the results of these events.
- In the case of a tie, PROB holding amount will be used to determine the winner.