Event Duration: 3 August 2020 (Monday), 12:00 KST - 3 September 2020 (Thursday) 23:00 KST
Prize Pool: 45,000 UCM
Event eligibility requirement: A minimum of 100 PROB must be staked in order to be eligible for this event and staked PROB can’t be decreased during the competition duration.
Stake PROB: https://www.probit.com/en-us/stake/PROB
⯈ Trade UCM, Earn UCM
A trading competition will be held for the UCM/USDT trading pair. A total of 45,000 UCM will be distributed to the Top 10 volume traders in this order.
1st place: 10,125 UCM
2nd place: 9,000 UCM
3rd place: 7,875 UCM
4th place: 5,625 UCM
5th place: 4,500 UCM
6th place: 3,375 UCM
7th place: 2,250 UCM
8th place: 1,125 UCM
9th place: 675 UCM
10th place: 450 UCM
*Earn lower trading fees by staking PROB
Staking PROB will unlock lower trading fees based on your membership level which is determined by how much you stake. Higher PROB staking amounts receive the lowest trading fees so stake your PROB to start enjoying the benefits.
For more on trading fees, please refer here: https://www.probit.com/en-us/trading-fee
- A minimum of 100 PROB must be staked to join all trading competitions.
- Users’ staked PROB can’t be decreased during the competition duration.
- Trading competition rankings will be determined according to the USDT converted total trading volume: (https://support.probit.com/hc/en-us/articles/360039482652-New-changes-regarding-trading-competition-ranking-calculation)
- ProBit Exchange reserves the right to cancel or amend the event rules with sole discretion.
- ProBit Exchange reserves the right for final interpretation of the results of these events.
- In the case of a tie, PROB holding amount will be used to determine the winner.