Event Duration: 14 August 2020 (Friday), 17:00 KST - 28 August 2020 (Friday) 23:00 KST
Prize Pool: 4,990 USDT
Event eligibility requirement: A minimum of 100 PROB must be staked in order to be eligible for this event and staked PROB can’t be decreased during the competition duration.
Stake PROB: https://www.probit.com/en-us/stake/PROB
⯈ Trade BSY, Earn BSY
A trading competition will be held for BSY/USDT trading pairs. A total of 4,990 USDT will be distributed to the Top 20 volume traders in this order.
1st place: 748.50 USDT
2nd place: 623.75 USDT
3rd place: 499 USDT
4th place: 374.25 USDT
5th place: 361.78 USDT
6th place: 349.30 USDT
7th place: 336.83 USDT
8th place: 324.35 USDT
9th place: 311.88 USDT
10th place: 299.40 USDT
11th place: 192.12 USDT
12th place: 149.70 USDT
13th place: 124.75 USDT
14th place: 99.80 USDT
15th place: 74.85 USDT
16th place: 49.90 USDT
17th place: 24.95 USDT
18th place: 19.96 USDT
19th place: 14.97 USDT
20th place: 9.98 USDT
*Earn lower trading fees by staking PROB
Staking PROB will unlock lower trading fees based on your membership level which is determined by how much you stake. Higher PROB staking amounts receive the lowest trading fees so stake your PROB to start enjoying the benefits.
For more on trading fees, please refer here: https://www.probit.com/en-us/trading-fee
- A minimum of 100 PROB must be staked to join all trading competitions.
- Users’ staked PROB can’t be decreased during the competition duration.
- Trading competition rankings will be determined according to the USDT converted total trading volume: (https://support.probit.com/hc/en-us/articles/360039482652-New-changes-regarding-trading-competition-ranking-calculation)
- ProBit Exchange reserves the right to cancel or amend the event rules with sole discretion.
- ProBit Exchange reserves the right for final interpretation of the results of these events.
- In the case of a tie, PROB holding amount will be used to determine the winner.