Event Duration: 4 September 2020 (Friday), 17:00 KST - 18 September 2020 (Friday) 23:00 KST
Prize Pool: 53,730 ORC
Event eligibility requirement: A minimum of 100 PROB must be staked in order to be eligible for this event and staked PROB can’t be decreased during the competition duration.
Stake PROB: https://www.probit.com/en-us/stake/PROB
⯈ Trade ORC, Earn ORC
A trading competition will be held for the ORC/USDT trading pair. A total of 53,730 ORC will be distributed to the Top 20 volume traders in this order.
1st place: 3,331.26 ORC
2nd place: 3,264.10 ORC
3rd place: 3,196.94 ORC
4th place: 3,129.77 ORC
5th place: 3,062.61 ORC
6th place: 2,995.45 ORC
7th place: 2,928.29 ORC
8th place: 2,861.12 ORC
9th place: 2,793.96 ORC
10th place: 2,726.80 ORC
11th place: 2,659.64 ORC
12th place: 2,592.47 ORC
13th place: 2,525.31 ORC
14th place: 2,458.15 ORC
15th place: 2,390.99 ORC
16th place: 2,323.82 ORC
17th place: 2,256.66 ORC
18th place: 2,189.50 ORC
19th place: 2,122.34 ORC
20th place: 1,920.85 ORC
*Earn lower trading fees by staking PROB
Staking PROB will unlock lower trading fees based on your membership level which is determined by how much you stake. Higher PROB staking amounts receive the lowest trading fees so stake your PROB to start enjoying the benefits.
For more on trading fees, please refer here: https://www.probit.com/en-us/trading-fee
- A minimum of 100 PROB must be staked to join all trading competitions.
- Users’ staked PROB can’t be decreased during the competition duration.
- Trading competition rankings will be determined according to the USDT converted total trading volume: (https://support.probit.com/hc/en-us/articles/360039482652-New-changes-regarding-trading-competition-ranking-calculation)
- ProBit Exchange reserves the right to cancel or amend the event rules with sole discretion.
- ProBit Exchange reserves the right for final interpretation of the results of these events.
- In the case of a tie, PROB holding amount will be used to determine the winner.