Event Duration: 8 September 2020 (Tuesday), 15:00 KST - 24 September 2020 (Thursday) 23:00 KST
Prize Pool: 300,000 OPM
Event eligibility requirement: A minimum of 100 PROB must be staked in order to be eligible for this event and staked PROB can’t be decreased during the competition duration.
Stake PROB: https://www.probit.com/en-us/stake/PROB
⯈ Trade OPM, Earn OPM
A trading competition will be held for the OPM/ETH trading pair. A total of 300,000 OPM will be distributed to the Top 20 volume traders in this order.
1st place: 18,600 OPM
2nd place: 18,225 OPM
3rd place: 17,850 OPM
4th place: 17,475 OPM
5th place: 17,100 OPM
6th place: 16,725 OPM
7th place: 16,350 OPM
8th place: 15,975 OPM
9th place: 15,600 OPM
10th place: 15,225 OPM
11th place: 14,850 OPM
12th place: 14,475 OPM
13th place: 14,100 OPM
14th place: 13,725 OPM
15th place: 13,350 OPM
16th place: 12,975 OPM
17th place: 12,600 OPM
18th place: 12,225 OPM
19th place: 11,850 OPM
20th place: 10,725 OPM
*Earn lower trading fees by staking PROB
Staking PROB will unlock lower trading fees based on your membership level which is determined by how much you stake. Higher PROB staking amounts receive the lowest trading fees so stake your PROB to start enjoying the benefits.
For more on trading fees, please refer here: https://www.probit.com/en-us/trading-fee
- A minimum of 100 PROB must be staked to join all trading competitions.
- Users’ staked PROB can’t be decreased during the competition duration.
- Trading competition rankings will be determined according to the USDT converted total trading volume: (https://support.probit.com/hc/en-us/articles/360039482652-New-changes-regarding-trading-competition-ranking-calculation)
- ProBit Exchange reserves the right to cancel or amend the event rules with sole discretion.
- ProBit Exchange reserves the right for final interpretation of the results of these events.
- In the case of a tie, PROB holding amount will be used to determine the winner.