Event Duration: 7 September 2020 (Monday), 11:00 KST - 21 September 2020 (Monday) 23:00 KST
Prize Pool: 100,000 CHAIN
Event eligibility requirement: A minimum of 100 PROB must be staked in order to be eligible for this event and staked PROB can’t be decreased during the competition duration.
Stake PROB: https://www.probit.com/en-us/stake/PROB
⯈ Trade CHAIN, Earn CHAIN
A trading competition will be held for CHAIN/USDT, CHAIN/BTC trading pairs. A total of 100,000 CHAIN will be distributed to the Top 20 volume traders in this order.
1st place: 6,200 CHAIN
2nd place: 6,075 CHAIN
3rd place: 5,950 CHAIN
4th place: 5,825 CHAIN
5th place: 5,700 CHAIN
6th place: 5,575 CHAIN
7th place: 5,450 CHAIN
8th place: 5,325 CHAIN
9th place: 5,200 CHAIN
10th place: 5,075 CHAIN
11th place: 4,950 CHAIN
12th place: 4,825 CHAIN
13th place: 4,700 CHAIN
14th place: 4,575 CHAIN
15th place: 4,450 CHAIN
16th place: 4,325 CHAIN
17th place: 4,200 CHAIN
18th place: 4,075 CHAIN
19th place: 3,950 CHAIN
20th place: 3,575 CHAIN
*Earn lower trading fees by staking PROB
Staking PROB will unlock lower trading fees based on your membership level which is determined by how much you stake. Higher PROB staking amounts receive the lowest trading fees so stake your PROB to start enjoying the benefits.
For more on trading fees, please refer here: https://www.probit.com/en-us/trading-fee
- A minimum of 100 PROB must be staked to join all trading competitions.
- Users’ staked PROB can’t be decreased during the competition duration.
- Trading competition rankings will be determined according to the USDT converted total trading volume: (https://support.probit.com/hc/en-us/articles/360039482652-New-changes-regarding-trading-competition-ranking-calculation)
- ProBit Exchange reserves the right to cancel or amend the event rules with sole discretion.
- ProBit Exchange reserves the right for final interpretation of the results of these events.
- In the case of a tie, PROB holding amount will be used to determine the winner.