Event Duration: 23 September 2020 (Wednesday), 14:00 KST - 6 October 2020 (Tuesday) 23:00 KST
Prize Pool: 1,500 HATCH
Event eligibility requirement: A minimum of 100 PROB must be staked in order to be eligible for this event and staked PROB can’t be decreased during the competition duration.
Stake PROB: https://www.probit.com/en-us/stake/PROB
⯈ Trade HATCH, Earn HATCH
A trading competition will be held for HATCH/KRW, HATCH/USDT trading pairs. A total of 1,500 HATCH will be distributed to the Top 20 volume traders in this order.
1st place: 93 HATCH
2nd place: 91.13 HATCH
3rd place: 89.25 HATCH
4th place: 87.38 HATCH
5th place: 85.50 HATCH
6th place: 83.63 HATCH
7th place: 81.75 HATCH
8th place: 79.88 HATCH
9th place: 78HATCH
10th place: 76.13 HATCH
11th place: 74.25 HATCH
12th place: 72.38 HATCH
13th place: 70.50 HATCH
14th place: 68.63 HATCH
15th place: 66.75 HATCH
16th place: 64.88 HATCH
17th place: 63HATCH
18th place: 61.13 HATCH
19th place: 59.25 HATCH
20th place: 53.63 HATCH
*Earn lower trading fees by staking PROB
Staking PROB will unlock lower trading fees based on your membership level which is determined by how much you stake. Higher PROB staking amounts receive the lowest trading fees so stake your PROB to start enjoying the benefits.
For more on trading fees, please refer here: https://www.probit.com/en-us/trading-fee
- A minimum of 100 PROB must be staked to join all trading competitions.
- Users’ staked PROB can’t be decreased during the competition duration.
- Trading competition rankings will be determined according to the USDT converted total trading volume: (https://support.probit.com/hc/en-us/articles/360039482652-New-changes-regarding-trading-competition-ranking-calculation)
- ProBit Exchange reserves the right to cancel or amend the event rules with sole discretion.
- ProBit Exchange reserves the right for final interpretation of the results of these events.
- In the case of a tie, PROB holding amount will be used to determine the winner.