Event Duration: 30 September 2020 (Wednesday), 12:00 KST - 7 October 2020 (Wednesday) 23:00 KST
Prize Pool: 2,500,000 TRIP
Event eligibility requirement: A minimum of 100 PROB must be staked in order to be eligible for this event and staked PROB can’t be decreased during the competition duration.
Stake PROB: https://www.probit.com/en-us/stake/PROB
⯈ Trade TRIP, Earn TRIP
A trading competition will be held for the TRIP/KRW, TRIP/BTC trading pairs. A total of 2,500,000 TRIP will be distributed to the Top 20 volume traders in this order.
1st place: 155,000 TRIP
2nd place: 151,875 TRIP
3rd place: 148,750 TRIP
4th place: 145,625 TRIP
5th place: 142,500 TRIP
6th place: 139,375 TRIP
7th place: 136,250 TRIP
8th place: 133,125 TRIP
9th place: 130,000 TRIP
10th place: 126,875 TRIP
11th place: 123,750 TRIP
12th place: 120,625 TRIP
13th place: 117,500 TRIP
14th place: 114,375 TRIP
15th place: 111,250 TRIP
16th place: 108,125 TRIP
17th place: 105,000 TRIP
18th place: 101,875 TRIP
19th place: 98,750 TRIP
20th place: 89,375 TRIP
*Earn lower trading fees by staking PROB
Staking PROB will unlock lower trading fees based on your membership level which is determined by how much you stake. Higher PROB staking amounts receive the lowest trading fees so stake your PROB to start enjoying the benefits.
For more on trading fees, please refer here: https://www.probit.com/en-us/trading-fee
- A minimum of 100 PROB must be staked to join all trading competitions.
- Users’ staked PROB can’t be decreased during the competition duration.
- Trading competition rankings will be determined according to the USDT converted total trading volume: (https://support.probit.com/hc/en-us/articles/360039482652-New-changes-regarding-trading-competition-ranking-calculation)
- ProBit Exchange reserves the right to cancel or amend the event rules with sole discretion.
- ProBit Exchange reserves the right for final interpretation of the results of these events.
- In the case of a tie, PROB holding amount will be used to determine the winner.