Event Duration: 23 September 2020 (Wednesday), 15:00 KST - 10 October 2020 (Saturday) 23:00 KST
Prize Pool: 30,000 FORS
Event eligibility requirement: A minimum of 100 PROB must be staked in order to be eligible for this event and staked PROB can’t be decreased during the competition duration.
Stake PROB: https://www.probit.com/en-us/stake/PROB
⯈ Trade FORS, Earn FORS
A trading competition will be held for the FORS/BTC, FORS/USDT trading pairs. A total of 30,000 FORS will be distributed to the Top 20 volume traders in this order.
1st place: 1,860 FORS
2nd place: 1,822.50 FORS
3rd place: 1,785 FORS
4th place: 1,747.50 FORS
5th place: 1,710 FORS
6th place: 1,672.50 FORS
7th place: 1,635 FORS
8th place: 1,597.50 FORS
9th place: 1,560 FORS
10th place: 1,522.50 FORS
11th place: 1,485 FORS
12th place: 1,447.50 FORS
13th place: 1,410 FORS
14th place: 1,372.50 FORS
15th place: 1,335 FORS
16th place: 1,297.50 FORS
17th place: 1,260 FORS
18th place: 1,222.50 FORS
19th place: 1,185 FORS
20th place: 1,072.50 FORS
*Earn lower trading fees by staking PROB
Staking PROB will unlock lower trading fees based on your membership level which is determined by how much you stake. Higher PROB staking amounts receive the lowest trading fees so stake your PROB to start enjoying the benefits.
For more on trading fees, please refer here: https://www.probit.com/en-us/trading-fee
- A minimum of 100 PROB must be staked to join all trading competitions.
- Users’ staked PROB can’t be decreased during the competition duration.
- Trading competition rankings will be determined according to the USDT converted total trading volume: (https://support.probit.com/hc/en-us/articles/360039482652-New-changes-regarding-trading-competition-ranking-calculation)
- ProBit Exchange reserves the right to cancel or amend the event rules with sole discretion.
- ProBit Exchange reserves the right for final interpretation of the results of these events.
- In the case of a tie, PROB holding amount will be used to determine the winner.