Event Duration: 23 September 2020 (Wednesday), 17:00 KST - 10 October 2020 (Saturday) 23:00 KST
Prize Pool: 10,000 BSTY
Event eligibility requirement: A minimum of 100 PROB must be staked in order to be eligible for this event and staked PROB can’t be decreased during the competition duration.
Stake PROB: https://www.probit.com/en-us/stake/PROB
⯈ Trade BSTY, Earn BSTY
A trading competition will be held for BSTY/BTC, BSTY/USDT trading pairs. A total of 10,000 BSTY will be distributed to the Top 20 volume traders in this order.
1st place: 620 BSTY
2nd place: 607.50 BSTY
3rd place: 595 BSTY
4th place: 582.50 BSTY
5th place: 570 BSTY
6th place: 557.50 BSTY
7th place: 545 BSTY
8th place: 532.50 BSTY
9th place: 520 BSTY
10th place: 507.50 BSTY
11th place: 495 BSTY
12th place: 482.50 BSTY
13th place: 470 BSTY
14th place: 457.50 BSTY
15th place: 445 BSTY
16th place: 432.50 BSTY
17th place: 420 BSTY
18th place: 407.50 BSTY
19th place: 395 BSTY
20th place: 357.50 BSTY
*Earn lower trading fees by staking PROB
Staking PROB will unlock lower trading fees based on your membership level which is determined by how much you stake. Higher PROB staking amounts receive the lowest trading fees so stake your PROB to start enjoying the benefits.
For more on trading fees, please refer here: https://www.probit.com/en-us/trading-fee
- A minimum of 100 PROB must be staked to join all trading competitions.
- Users’ staked PROB can’t be decreased during the competition duration.
- Trading competition rankings will be determined according to the USDT converted total trading volume: (https://support.probit.com/hc/en-us/articles/360039482652-New-changes-regarding-trading-competition-ranking-calculation)
- ProBit Exchange reserves the right to cancel or amend the event rules with sole discretion.
- ProBit Exchange reserves the right for final interpretation of the results of these events.
- In the case of a tie, PROB holding amount will be used to determine the winner.