Event Duration: 16 October 2020 (Friday), 11:00 KST - 29 October 2020 (Thursday) 23:00 KST
Prize Pool: 400 ZAG
Event eligibility requirement: A minimum of 100 PROB must be staked in order to be eligible for this event and staked PROB can’t be decreased during the competition duration.
Stake PROB: https://www.probit.com/en-us/stake/PROB
⯈ Trade ZAG, Earn ZAG
A trading competition will be held for ZAG/KRW, ZAG/BTC trading pairs. A total of 400 ZAG will be distributed to the Top 20 volume traders in this order.
1st place: 24.80 ZAG
2nd place: 24.30 ZAG
3rd place: 23.80 ZAG
4th place: 23.30 ZAG
5th place: 22.80 ZAG
6th place: 22.30 ZAG
7th place: 21.80 ZAG
8th place: 21.30 ZAG
9th place: 20.80 ZAG
10th place: 20.30 ZAG
11th place: 19.80 ZAG
12th place: 19.30 ZAG
13th place: 18.80 ZAG
14th place: 18.30 ZAG
15th place: 17.80 ZAG
16th place: 17.30 ZAG
17th place: 16.80 ZAG
18th place: 16.30 ZAG
19th place: 15.80 ZAG
20th place: 14.30 ZAG
*Earn lower trading fees by staking PROB
Staking PROB will unlock lower trading fees based on your membership level which is determined by how much you stake. Higher PROB staking amounts receive the lowest trading fees so stake your PROB to start enjoying the benefits.
For more on trading fees, please refer here: https://www.probit.com/en-us/trading-fee
- A minimum of 100 PROB must be staked to join all trading competitions.
- Users’ staked PROB can’t be decreased during the competition duration.
- Trading competition rankings will be determined according to the USDT converted total trading volume: (https://support.probit.com/hc/en-us/articles/360039482652-New-changes-regarding-trading-competition-ranking-calculation)
- ProBit Exchange reserves the right to cancel or amend the event rules with sole discretion.
- ProBit Exchange reserves the right for final interpretation of the results of these events.
- In the case of a tie, PROB holding amount will be used to determine the winner.