Event Duration: 21 October 2020 (Wednesday), 15:00 KST - 3 November 2020 (Tuesday) 23:00 KST
Prize Pool: 88 DFGL
Event eligibility requirement: A minimum of 100 PROB must be staked in order to be eligible for this event and staked PROB can’t be decreased during the competition duration.
Stake PROB: https://www.probit.com/en-us/stake/PROB
⯈ Trade DFGL, Earn DFGL
A trading competition will be held for the DFGL/USDT trading pair. A total of 88 DFGL will be distributed to the Top 20 volume traders in this order.
1st place: 5.46 DFGL
2nd place: 5.35 DFGL
3rd place: 5.24 DFGL
4th place: 5.13 DFGL
5th place: 5.02 DFGL
6th place: 4.91 DFGL
7th place: 4.80 DFGL
8th place: 4.69 DFGL
9th place: 4.58 DFGL
10th place: 4.47 DFGL
11th place: 4.36 DFGL
12th place: 4.25 DFGL
13th place: 4.14 DFGL
14th place: 4.03 DFGL
15th place: 3.92 DFGL
16th place: 3.81 DFGL
17th place: 3.70 DFGL
18th place: 3.59 DFGL
19th place: 3.48 DFGL
20th place: 3.15 DFGL
*Earn lower trading fees by staking PROB
Staking PROB will unlock lower trading fees based on your membership level which is determined by how much you stake. Higher PROB staking amounts receive the lowest trading fees so stake your PROB to start enjoying the benefits.
For more on trading fees, please refer here: https://www.probit.com/en-us/trading-fee
- A minimum of 100 PROB must be staked to join all trading competitions.
- Users’ staked PROB can’t be decreased during the competition duration.
- Trading competition rankings will be determined according to the USDT converted total trading volume: (https://support.probit.com/hc/en-us/articles/360039482652-New-changes-regarding-trading-competition-ranking-calculation)
- ProBit Exchange reserves the right to cancel or amend the event rules with sole discretion.
- ProBit Exchange reserves the right for final interpretation of the results of these events.
- In the case of a tie, PROB holding amount will be used to determine the winner.