Event Duration: 18 November 2020 (Wednesday), 16:00 KST - 1 December 2020 (Tuesday) 23:00 KST
Prize Pool: 150,000 ENQ
Event eligibility requirement: A minimum of 100 PROB must be staked in order to be eligible for this event and staked PROB can’t be decreased during the competition duration.
Stake PROB: https://www.probit.com/en-us/stake/PROB
⯈ Trade ENQ, Earn ENQ
A trading competition will be held for ENQ/KRW, ENQ/USDT trading pairs. A total of 150,000 ENQ will be distributed to the Top 20 volume traders in this order.
1st place: 9,300 ENQ
2nd place: 9,112.50 ENQ
3rd place: 8,925 ENQ
4th place: 8,737.50 ENQ
5th place: 8,550 ENQ
6th place: 8,362.50 ENQ
7th place: 8,175 ENQ
8th place: 7,987.50 ENQ
9th place: 7,800 ENQ
10th place: 7,612.50 ENQ
11th place: 7,425 ENQ
12th place: 7,237.50 ENQ
13th place: 7,050 ENQ
14th place: 6,862.50 ENQ
15th place: 6,675 ENQ
16th place: 6,487.50 ENQ
17th place: 6,300 ENQ
18th place: 6,112.50 ENQ
19th place: 5,925 ENQ
20th place: 5,362.50 ENQ
*Earn lower trading fees by staking PROB
Staking PROB will unlock lower trading fees based on your membership level which is determined by how much you stake. Higher PROB staking amounts receive the lowest trading fees so stake your PROB to start enjoying the benefits.
For more on trading fees, please refer here: https://www.probit.com/en-us/trading-fee
- A minimum of 100 PROB must be staked to join all trading competitions.
- Users’ staked PROB can’t be decreased during the competition duration.
- Trading competition rankings will be determined according to the USDT converted total trading volume: (https://support.probit.com/hc/en-us/articles/360039482652-New-changes-regarding-trading-competition-ranking-calculation)
- ProBit Exchange reserves the right to cancel or amend the event rules with sole discretion.
- ProBit Exchange reserves the right for final interpretation of the results of these events.
- In the case of a tie, PROB holding amount will be used to determine the winner.