Event Duration: 17 November 2020 (Tuesday), 15:00 KST - 30 November 2020 (Monday) 23:00 KST
Prize Pool: 25,000 EDGT
Event eligibility requirement: A minimum of 100 PROB must be staked in order to be eligible for this event and staked PROB can’t be decreased during the competition duration.
Stake PROB: https://www.probit.com/en-us/stake/PROB
⯈ Trade EDGT, Earn EDGT
A trading competition will be held for EDGT/BTC, EDGT/USDT trading pairs. A total of 25,000 EDGT will be distributed to the Top 20 volume traders in this order.
1st place: 1,550 EDGT
2nd place: 1,518.75 EDGT
3rd place: 1,487.50 EDGT
4th place: 1,456.25 EDGT
5th place: 1,425 EDGT
6th place: 1,393.75 EDGT
7th place: 1,362.50 EDGT
8th place: 1,331.25 EDGT
9th place: 1,300 EDGT
10th place: 1,268.75 EDGT
11th place: 1,237.50 EDGT
12th place: 1,206.25 EDGT
13th place: 1,175 EDGT
14th place: 1,143.75 EDGT
15th place: 1,112.50 EDGT
16th place: 1,081.25 EDGT
17th place: 1,050 EDGT
18th place: 1,018.75 EDGT
19th place: 987.50 EDGT
20th place: 893.75 EDGT
*Earn lower trading fees by staking PROB
Staking PROB will unlock lower trading fees based on your membership level which is determined by how much you stake. Higher PROB staking amounts receive the lowest trading fees so stake your PROB to start enjoying the benefits.
For more on trading fees, please refer here: https://www.probit.com/en-us/trading-fee
- A minimum of 100 PROB must be staked to join all trading competitions.
- Users’ staked PROB can’t be decreased during the competition duration.
- Trading competition rankings will be determined according to the USDT converted total trading volume: (https://support.probit.com/hc/en-us/articles/360039482652-New-changes-regarding-trading-competition-ranking-calculation)
- ProBit Exchange reserves the right to cancel or amend the event rules with sole discretion.
- ProBit Exchange reserves the right for final interpretation of the results of these events.
- In the case of a tie, PROB holding amount will be used to determine the winner.