Event Duration: 23 November 2020 (Monday), 10:00 KST - 7 December 2020 (Monday) 23:00 KST
Prize Pool: 2,000 RI
Event eligibility requirement: A minimum of 100 PROB must be staked in order to be eligible for this event and staked PROB can’t be decreased during the competition duration.
Stake PROB: https://www.probit.com/en-us/stake/PROB
⯈ Trade RI, Earn RI
A trading competition will be held for RI/BTC, RI/USDT trading pairs. A total of 2,000 RI will be distributed to the Top 20 volume traders in this order.
1st place: 124.00 RI
2nd place: 121.50 RI
3rd place: 119.00 RI
4th place: 116.50 RI
5th place: 114.00 RI
6th place: 111.50 RI
7th place: 109.00 RI
8th place: 106.50 RI
9th place: 104.00 RI
10th place: 101.50 RI
11th place: 99.00 RI
12th place: 96.50 RI
13th place: 94.00 RI
14th place: 91.50 RI
15th place: 89.00 RI
16th place: 86.50 RI
17th place: 84.00 RI
18th place: 81.50 RI
19th place: 79.00 RI
20th place: 71.50 RI
*Earn lower trading fees by staking PROB
Staking PROB will unlock lower trading fees based on your membership level which is determined by how much you stake. Higher PROB staking amounts receive the lowest trading fees so stake your PROB to start enjoying the benefits.
For more on trading fees, please refer here: https://www.probit.com/en-us/trading-fee
- A minimum of 100 PROB must be staked to join all trading competitions.
- Users’ staked PROB can’t be decreased during the competition duration.
- Trading competition rankings will be determined according to the USDT converted total trading volume: (https://support.probit.com/hc/en-us/articles/360039482652-New-changes-regarding-trading-competition-ranking-calculation)
- ProBit Exchange reserves the right to cancel or amend the event rules with sole discretion.
- ProBit Exchange reserves the right for final interpretation of the results of these events.
- In the case of a tie, PROB holding amount will be used to determine the winner.