Event Duration: 30 October 2020 (Friday), 16:00 KST - 13 November 2020 (Friday) 23:00 KST
Prize Pool: 4 YFRM
Event eligibility requirement: A minimum of 100 PROB must be staked in order to be eligible for this event and staked PROB can’t be decreased during the competition duration.
Stake PROB: https://www.probit.com/en-us/stake/PROB
⯈ Trade YFRM, Earn YFRM
A trading competition will be held for the YFRM/KRW, YFRM/BTC, YFRM/USDT trading pairs. A total of 4 YFRM will be distributed to the Top 20 volume traders in this order.
1st place: 0.25 YFRM
2nd place: 0.24 YFRM
3rd place: 0.24 YFRM
4th place: 0.23 YFRM
5th place: 0.23 YFRM
6th place: 0.22 YFRM
7th place: 0.22 YFRM
8th place: 0.21 YFRM
9th place: 0.21 YFRM
10th place: 0.20 YFRM
11th place: 0.20 YFRM
12th place: 0.19 YFRM
13th place: 0.19 YFRM
14th place: 0.18 YFRM
15th place: 0.18 YFRM
16th place: 0.17 YFRM
17th place: 0.17 YFRM
18th place: 0.16 YFRM
19th place: 0.16 YFRM
20th place: 0.14 YFRM
*Earn lower trading fees by staking PROB
Staking PROB will unlock lower trading fees based on your membership level which is determined by how much you stake. Higher PROB staking amounts receive the lowest trading fees so stake your PROB to start enjoying the benefits.
For more on trading fees, please refer here: https://www.probit.com/en-us/trading-fee
- A minimum of 100 PROB must be staked to join all trading competitions.
- Users’ staked PROB can’t be decreased during the competition duration.
- Trading competition rankings will be determined according to the USDT converted total trading volume: (https://support.probit.com/hc/en-us/articles/360039482652-New-changes-regarding-trading-competition-ranking-calculation)
- ProBit Exchange reserves the right to cancel or amend the event rules with sole discretion.
- ProBit Exchange reserves the right for final interpretation of the results of these events.
- In the case of a tie, PROB holding amount will be used to determine the winner.