Event Duration: 2 November 2020 (Monday), 15:00 KST - 15 November 2020 (Sunday) 23:00 KST
Prize Pool: 1,500,000 GMNG
Event eligibility requirement: A minimum of 100 PROB must be staked in order to be eligible for this event and staked PROB can’t be decreased during the competition duration.
Stake PROB: https://www.probit.com/en-us/stake/PROB
⯈ Trade GMNG, Earn GMNG
A trading competition will be held for GMNG/BTC, GMNG/ETH trading pairs. A total of 1,500,000 GMNG will be distributed to the Top 20 volume traders in this order.
1st place: 93,000 GMNG
2nd place: 91,125 GMNG
3rd place: 89,250 GMNG
4th place: 87,375 GMNG
5th place: 85,500 GMNG
6th place: 83,625 GMNG
7th place: 81,750 GMNG
8th place: 79,875GMNG
9th place: 78,000 GMNG
10th place: 76,125 GMNG
11th place: 74,250 GMNG
12th place: 72,375 GMNG
13th place: 70,500 GMNG
14th place: 68,625 GMNG
15th place: 66,750 GMNG
16th place: 64,875 GMNG
17th place: 63,000 GMNG
18th place: 61,125 GMNG
19th place: 59,250 GMNG
20th place: 53,625 GMNG
*Earn lower trading fees by staking PROB
Staking PROB will unlock lower trading fees based on your membership level which is determined by how much you stake. Higher PROB staking amounts receive the lowest trading fees so stake your PROB to start enjoying the benefits.
For more on trading fees, please refer here: https://www.probit.com/en-us/trading-fee
- A minimum of 100 PROB must be staked to join all trading competitions.
- Users’ staked PROB can’t be decreased during the competition duration.
- Trading competition rankings will be determined according to the USDT converted total trading volume: (https://support.probit.com/hc/en-us/articles/360039482652-New-changes-regarding-trading-competition-ranking-calculation)
- ProBit Exchange reserves the right to cancel or amend the event rules with sole discretion.
- ProBit Exchange reserves the right for final interpretation of the results of these events.
- In the case of a tie, PROB holding amount will be used to determine the winner.