Event Duration: 6 November 2020 (Friday), 18:00 KST - 19 November 2020 (Thursday) 23:00 KST
Prize Pool: 400,000 LCX
Event eligibility requirement: A minimum of 100 PROB must be staked in order to be eligible for this event and staked PROB can’t be decreased during the competition duration.
Stake PROB: https://www.probit.com/en-us/stake/PROB
⯈ Trade LCX, Earn LCX
A trading competition will be held for LCX/KRW, LCX/BTC trading pairs. A total of 400,000 LCX will be distributed to the Top 20 volume traders in this order.
1st place: 24,800 LCX
2nd place: 24,300 LCX
3rd place: 23,800 LCX
4th place: 23,300 LCX
5th place: 22,800 LCX
6th place: 22,300 LCX
7th place: 21,800 LCX
8th place: 21,300 LCX
9th place: 20,800 LCX
10th place: 20,300 LCX
11th place: 19,800 LCX
12th place: 19,300 LCX
13th place: 18,800 LCX
14th place: 18,300 LCX
15th place: 17,800 LCX
16th place: 17,300 LCX
17th place: 16,800 LCX
18th place: 16,300 LCX
19th place: 15,800 LCX
20th place: 14,300 LCX
*Earn lower trading fees by staking PROB
Staking PROB will unlock lower trading fees based on your membership level which is determined by how much you stake. Higher PROB staking amounts receive the lowest trading fees so stake your PROB to start enjoying the benefits.
For more on trading fees, please refer here: https://www.probit.com/en-us/trading-fee
- A minimum of 100 PROB must be staked to join all trading competitions.
- Users’ staked PROB can’t be decreased during the competition duration.
- Trading competition rankings will be determined according to the USDT converted total trading volume: (https://support.probit.com/hc/en-us/articles/360039482652-New-changes-regarding-trading-competition-ranking-calculation)
- ProBit Exchange reserves the right to cancel or amend the event rules with sole discretion.
- ProBit Exchange reserves the right for final interpretation of the results of these events.
- In the case of a tie, PROB holding amount will be used to determine the winner.