Event Duration: 02 February 2021 (Tuesday), 14:00 KST - 15 February 2021 (Monday) 23:00 KST
Prize Pool: 2,800,000 GREEN
Event eligibility requirement: A minimum of 100 PROB must be staked in order to be eligible for this event and staked PROB can’t be decreased during the competition duration.
Stake PROB: https://www.probit.com/en-us/stake/PROB
⯈ Trade GREEN, Earn GREEN
A trading competition will be held for GREEN/USDT trading pairs. A total of 2,800,000 GREEN will be distributed to the Top 20 volume traders in this order.
1.: 173,600 GREEN
2.: 170,100 GREEN
3.: 166,600 GREEN
4.: 163,100 GREEN
5.: 159,600 GREEN
6.: 156,100 GREEN
7.: 152,600 GREEN
8.: 149,100 GREEN
9.: 145,600 GREEN
10.: 142,100 GREEN
11.: 138,600 GREEN
12.: 135,100 GREEN
13.: 131,600 GREEN
14.: 128,100 GREEN
15.: 124,600 GREEN
16.: 121,100 GREEN
17.: 117,600 GREEN
18.: 114,100 GREEN
19.: 110,600 GREEN
20.: 100,100 GREEN
*Earn lower trading fees by staking PROB
Staking PROB will unlock lower trading fees based on your membership level which is determined by how much you stake. Higher PROB staking amounts receive the lowest trading fees so stake your PROB to start enjoying the benefits.
For more on trading fees, please refer here: https://www.probit.com/en-us/trading-fee
- A minimum of 100 PROB must be staked to join all trading competitions.
- Users’ staked PROB can’t be decreased during the competition duration.
- Trading competition rankings will be determined according to the USDT converted total trading volume: (https://support.probit.com/hc/en-us/articles/360039482652-New-changes-regarding-trading-competition-ranking-calculation)
- ProBit Exchange reserves the right to cancel or amend the event rules with sole discretion.
- ProBit Exchange reserves the right for final interpretation of the results of these events.
- In the case of a tie, PROB holding amount will be used to determine the winner.