Event Duration: 17 December 2020 (Thursday), 15:00 KST - 30 December 2020 (Wednesday) 15:00 KST
Prize Pool: 5,000,000 VRA
Event eligibility requirement: A minimum of 100 PROB must be staked in order to be eligible for this event and staked PROB can’t be decreased during the competition duration.
Stake PROB: https://www.probit.com/en-us/stake/PROB
⯈ Trade VRA, Earn VRA
A trading competition will be held for VRA/KRW, VRA/USDT, VRA/BTC, VRA/ETH trading pairs. A total of 5,000,000 VRA will be distributed to the Top 20 volume traders in this order.
1st place: 310,000 VRA
2nd place: 303,750 VRA
3rd place: 297,500 VRA
4th place: 291,250 VRA
5th place: 285,000 VRA
6th place: 278,750 VRA
7th place: 272,500 VRA
8th place: 266,250 VRA
9th place: 260,000 VRA
10th place: 253,750 VRA
11th place: 247,500VRA
12th place: 241,250 VRA
13th place: 235,000 VRA
14th place: 228,750 VRA
15th place: 222,500 VRA
16th place: 216,250 VRA
17th place: 210,000 VRA
18th place: 203,750 VRA
19th place: 197,500VRA
20th place: 178,750 VRA
*Earn lower trading fees by staking PROB
Staking PROB will unlock lower trading fees based on your membership level which is determined by how much you stake. Higher PROB staking amounts receive the lowest trading fees so stake your PROB to start enjoying the benefits.
For more on trading fees, please refer here: https://www.probit.com/en-us/trading-fee
- A minimum of 100 PROB must be staked to join all trading competitions.
- Users’ staked PROB can’t be decreased during the competition duration.
- Trading competition rankings will be determined according to the USDT converted total trading volume: (https://support.probit.com/hc/en-us/articles/360039482652-New-changes-regarding-trading-competition-ranking-calculation)
- ProBit Exchange reserves the right to cancel or amend the event rules with sole discretion.
- ProBit Exchange reserves the right for final interpretation of the results of these events.
- In the case of a tie, PROB holding amount will be used to determine the winner.