Event Duration: 2 January 2021 (Saturday), 14:00 KST - 10 January 2021 (Sunday) 23:00 KST
Prize Pool: 813 EASY
Event eligibility requirement: A minimum of 100 PROB must be staked in order to be eligible for this event and staked PROB can’t be decreased during the competition duration.
Stake PROB: https://www.probit.com/en-us/stake/PROB
⯈ Trade EASY, Earn EASY
A trading competition will be held for EASY/KRW, EASY/USDT, EASY/BTC trading pairs. A total of 813 EASY will be distributed to the Top 20 volume traders in this order.
1st place: 50.41 EASY
2nd place: 49.39 EASY
3rd place: 48.37 EASY
4th place: 47.36 EASY
5th place: 46.34 EASY
6th place: 45.32 EASY
7th place: 44.31 EASY
8th place: 43.29 EASY
9th place: 42.28 EASY
10th place: 41.26 EASY
11th place: 40.24 EASY
12th place: 39.23 EASY
13th place: 38.21 EASY
14th place: 37.19 EASY
15th place: 36.18 EASY
16th place: 35.16 EASY
17th place: 34.15 EASY
18th place: 33.13 EASY
19th place: 32.11 EASY
20th place: 29.06 EASY
*Earn lower trading fees by staking PROB
Staking PROB will unlock lower trading fees based on your membership level which is determined by how much you stake. Higher PROB staking amounts receive the lowest trading fees so stake your PROB to start enjoying the benefits.
For more on trading fees, please refer here: https://www.probit.com/en-us/trading-fee
- A minimum of 100 PROB must be staked to join all trading competitions.
- Users’ staked PROB can’t be decreased during the competition duration.
- Trading competition rankings will be determined according to the USDT converted total trading volume: (https://support.probit.com/hc/en-us/articles/360039482652-New-changes-regarding-trading-competition-ranking-calculation)
- ProBit Exchange reserves the right to cancel or amend the event rules with sole discretion.
- ProBit Exchange reserves the right for final interpretation of the results of these events.
- In the case of a tie, PROB holding amount will be used to determine the winner.