Event Duration: 30 March 2021, 12:00 KST - 13 April 2021, 23:00 KST
Prize Pool: 50,000 GLCH
Event eligibility requirement: A minimum of 100 PROB must be staked in order to be eligible for this event and staked PROB can’t be decreased during the competition duration.
Stake PROB: https://www.probit.com/en-us/stake/PROB
⯈ Trade GLCH, Earn GLCH
A trading competition will be held for GLCH/ETH, GLCH/USDT trading pairs. A total of 50,000 GLCH will be distributed to the Top 20 volume traders in this order.
1st place: 3,100.0 GLCH
2nd place: 3,037.5 GLCH
3rd place: 2,975.0 GLCH
4th place: 2,912.5 GLCH
5th place: 2,850.0 GLCH
6th place: 2,787.5 GLCH
7th place: 2,725.0 GLCH
8th place: 2,662.5 GLCH
9th place: 2,600.0 GLCH
10th place: 2,537.5 GLCH
11th place: 2,475.0 GLCH
12th place: 2,412.5 GLCH
13th place: 2,350.0 GLCH
14th place: 2,287.5 GLCH
15th place: 2,225.0 GLCH
16th place: 2,162.5 GLCH
17th place: 2,100.0 GLCH
18th place: 2,037.5 GLCH
19th place: 1,975.0 GLCH
20th place: 1,787.5 GLCH
*Earn lower trading fees by staking PROB
Staking PROB will unlock lower trading fees based on your membership level which is determined by how much you stake. Higher PROB staking amounts receive the lowest trading fees so stake your PROB to start enjoying the benefits.
For more on trading fees, please refer here: https://www.probit.com/en-us/trading-fee
- A minimum of 100 PROB must be staked to join all trading competitions.
- Users’ staked PROB can’t be decreased during the competition duration.
- Trading competition rankings will be determined according to the USDT converted total trading volume: (https://support.probit.com/hc/en-us/articles/360039482652-New-changes-regarding-trading-competition-ranking-calculation)
- ProBit Exchange reserves the right to cancel or amend the event rules with sole discretion.
- ProBit Exchange reserves the right for final interpretation of the results of these events.
- In the case of a tie, PROB holding amount will be used to determine the winner.