Event Duration: 21 May 2021, 12:00 KST - 3 June 2021, 12:00 KST
Prize Pool: 3,500 PROT
Event eligibility requirement: A minimum of 100 PROB must be staked in order to be eligible for this event and staked PROB can’t be decreased during the competition duration.
Stake PROB: https://www.probit.com/en-us/stake/PROB
⯈ Trade PROT, Earn PROT
A trading competition will be held for PROT/USDT trading pairs. A total of 3,500 PROT will be distributed to the Top 20 volume traders in this order.
1st place: 217.00 PROT
2nd place: 212.62 PROT
3rd place: 208.25 PROT
4th place: 203.87 PROT
5th place: 199.50 PROT
6th place: 195.12 PROT
7th place: 190.75 PROT
8th place: 186.37 PROT
9th place: 182.00 PROT
10th place: 177.62 PROT
11th place: 173.25 PROT
12th place: 168.87 PROT
13th place: 164.50 PROT
14th place: 160.12 PROT
15th place: 155.75 PROT
16th place: 151.37 PROT
17th place: 147.00 PROT
18th place: 142.62 PROT
19th place: 138.25 PROT
20th place: 125.12 PROT
*Earn lower trading fees by staking PROB
Staking PROB will unlock lower trading fees based on your membership level which is determined by how much you stake. Higher PROB staking amounts receive the lowest trading fees so stake your PROB to start enjoying the benefits.
For more on trading fees, please refer here: https://www.probit.com/en-us/trading-fee
- A minimum of 100 PROB must be staked to join all trading competitions.
- Users’ staked PROB can’t be decreased during the competition duration.
- Trading competition rankings will be determined according to the USDT converted total trading volume: (https://support.probit.com/hc/en-us/articles/360039482652-New-changes-regarding-trading-competition-ranking-calculation)
- ProBit Exchange reserves the right to cancel or amend the event rules with sole discretion.
- ProBit Exchange reserves the right for final interpretation of the results of these events.
- In the case of a tie, PROB holding amount will be used to determine the winner.