Event Duration: 9 April 2021, 17:00 KST - 20 April 2021, 23:00 KST
Prize Pool: 50,000 OLY
Event eligibility requirement: A minimum of 100 PROB must be staked in order to be eligible for this event and staked PROB can’t be decreased during the competition duration.
Stake PROB: https://www.probit.com/en-us/stake/PROB
⯈ Trade OLY, Earn OLY
A trading competition will be held for OLY/BTC and OLY/USDT trading pairs. A total of 50,000 OLY will be distributed to the Top 20 volume traders in this order.
1st place: 3,100.0 OLY
2nd place: 3,037.5 OLY
3rd place: 2,975.0 OLY
4th place: 2,912.5 OLY
5th place: 2,850.0 OLY
6th place: 2,787.5 OLY
7th place: 2,725.0 OLY
8th place: 2,662.5 OLY
9th place: 2,600.0 OLY
10th place: 2,537.5 OLY
11th place: 2,475.0 OLY
12th place: 2,412.5 OLY
13th place: 2,350.0 OLY
14th place: 2,287.5 OLY
15th place: 2,225.0 OLY
16th place: 2,162.5 OLY
17th place: 2,100.0 OLY
18th place: 2,037.5 OLY
19th place: 1,975.0 OLY
20th place: 1,787.5 OLY
*Earn lower trading fees by staking PROB
Staking PROB will unlock lower trading fees based on your membership level which is determined by how much you stake. Higher PROB staking amounts receive the lowest trading fees so stake your PROB to start enjoying the benefits.
For more on trading fees, please refer here: https://www.probit.com/en-us/trading-fee
- A minimum of 100 PROB must be staked to join all trading competitions.
- Users’ staked PROB can’t be decreased during the competition duration.
- Trading competition rankings will be determined according to the USDT converted total trading volume: (https://support.probit.com/hc/en-us/articles/360039482652-New-changes-regarding-trading-competition-ranking-calculation)
- ProBit Exchange reserves the right to cancel or amend the event rules with sole discretion.
- ProBit Exchange reserves the right for final interpretation of the results of these events.
- In the case of a tie, PROB holding amount will be used to determine the winner.